GM5: Boston (2) @ Cleveland (2)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this series is over. Last year I had the feeling some of you are expressing. I was like, oh, we won game five at home against Orlando, and we're going to win Game 6 in Orlando and then Game 7 will be epic.

And then Dwight has forty plus.

I'm not going to prepare myself for some mega comeback.

The Cavs have no mental toughness. Mike Brown can get canned, but fans better not let LeBron get away with this.

2 number one seeds, two wasted seasons, five storied seasons all with failures in the goal at hand. Honestly, this is rock bottom and it's a damn shame because I always picture Z winning a championship in Cleveland and to think that could never happen just gives me a bad feeling.

• Owner

Sorry for not getting here in time to make the game topic. I fell asleep last night, at my desk, and then had to pack all morning long and hit the road, and it slipped my mind.

Completely on me. Thanks for making the topic, Kyle.

Many teams lost Game 5 and came back to win final two to win the series.

I think Celtics defense was great, but I'm not sold it's the reason why the were blown out. The Cavs' energy was disappointing. LeBron looked way too passive... he didn't even look like he's thinking about attacking the rim in the first half.

Ouch, what a kick in the [expletive]. The Celtics played great defense and Ray Allen shot the lights out. As for the Cavs...very, very dissapointing. The guy working the hardest was the oldest...

if what some reports say is true - that he's not focused in huddles and stuff - then this guy clearly doesn't have the right mentality to be a champion (AT THIS POINT) - im guessin a lot of behind the scenes stuff is goin on...which im sure Shaq will spill after this team breaks up and [expletive] LOL (TRUST ME...its COMING haha)