If Cavs lose

Lebron quit when the going got tough. I am starting to see more people blaming Lebron rather then his teammates. Maybe now people will start to realize he was a little but overhyped and overrated. Just a tad bit.

Lebron quit when the going got tough. I am starting to see more people blaming Lebron rather then his teammates. Maybe now people will start to realize he was a little but overhyped and overrated. Just a tad bit.

Now I see why I enjoyed CTS so much

Cavs still arent done, its a 7 game series.

If LeBron returns next year, we need to find a new center and point guard. Mo and Gibson will fight it out for sixth man, whoever loses the battle will be traded. Powe will be an intricate piece in next year's team as well as Hickson and Jamison, so at the forward spot, we are definitely fine. With our payroll now, it's going to be hard, but we need a point guard and a center. (Assuming Shaq retires).

Here's my ideal rotation for next year, if LeBron returns:

PG: Delonte West/Daniel Gibson/Sebastian Telfair

SG: Anthony Parker/Raja Bell

SF: LeBron James/Jamario Moon/Jawad Williams

PF: JJ Hickson/Anderson Verajao/Leon Powe

C: Al Jefferson?Kevin Love?/Anderson Verajao

Trade Mo, Antawn and picks for Love or Jefferson? or some other average-above average guy. And sign a guy like Raja Bell. Make it a run n' gun team.

But really, I'm not in the mood to be excited for the 6th playoff run. Still no titles, and at some point enough's enough.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Lol at you thinking you are getting Al Jefferson for Jamison, you realize you guys got Jamison for free right?

Jamison, Mo, and picks. I thought the T-Wolves were going to get rid of Love or Jefferson.

Heck, I'd take Ryan Hollins at center. He could run the floor.

Point is, I want a young and athletic center.

Cavs need someone else who can do something with the ball in their hands, as well as a new coach who LeBron respects. It is obvious the 'one man show' offense isn't working in the playoffs. Sure they can spread the floor and LeBron can hit the shooters the first 82 games of the year, but in the playoffs teams lock down on it. And when teams clamp down on LeBron, force him to give the ball up, there just isn't anyone can do anything with it.

Jamison was supposed to be that guy but he just isn't getting the ball in spots he is comfortable with it.

Cavs need someone else who can do something with the ball in their hands, as well as a new coach who LeBron respects. It is obvious the 'one man show' offense isn't working in the playoffs. Sure they can spread the floor and LeBron can hit the shooters the first 82 games of the year, but in the playoffs teams lock down on it. And when teams clamp down on LeBron, force him to give the ball up, there just isn't anyone can do anything with it.

Jamison was supposed to be that guy but he just isn't getting the ball in spots he is comfortable with it.

I know what your talking about, Delonte West is probably the 2nd best thing they have to what you described. They dont have a consistent post player, Shaq is too old to do it every night and hes not nearly as effective when he is on a roll. They dont have any perimeter players that can take over a game either, other then the few times a game Delonte West would create his own shot. If you look at LA they dont neccesarily have perimeter players that can take over besides Kobe, but Odom Artest and Fisher all can create their own shot at times and we have seen them do it quite often. Plus they have bigs they can give it to in the post for points whenever they want it. The Cavs just dont have any weapons, Lebron basically goes 1 on 5 and if the ball is not in his hands its a turnover.