GM6: Cleveland (2) @ Boston (3)

This is a must win for both teams. Boston knows what is at stake here, they win they advance, but if they lose all the momentum will go back to Cleveland for the final game. I expect Boston to really fight in this next one, Cavaliers better bring their best game.

I can't see the Cavs winning in the TD Garden especially after watching last nights performance. Celts come out determined and wrap this series up imo.

Here's a stat for you all....Doc Rivers is 31-1 when he leads a 7 game series 3-2.

Edited by Confidence

I can't see the Cavs winning in the TD Garden especially after watching last nights performance. Celts come out determined and wrap this series up imo.

Here's a stat for you all....Doc Rivers is 31-1 when he leads a 7 game series 3-2.

Celtics, not Doc Rivers. I think lol.

And the one series the Celtics did lose in that situation was last year.

Amazing how things come full circle. Another game 6. Remember last year game 6 in Orlando, LeBron was very passive when we needed him most and we lost pretty bad. That's what hurts the hope I'm trying to have for this game.

The Cavs will win this game. LeBron, Shaq will come out pissed and unleash their physical superiority on the Celtics. LeBron's elbow? No problem, LeBron will simply take it the hole with as much ferocity as he ever has. Expect 15+ Free throw attempts by the King. Boston is going to choke.

The Cavs will win this game. LeBron, Shaq will come out pissed and unleash their physical superiority on the Celtics. LeBron's elbow? No problem, LeBron will simply take it the hole with as much ferocity as he ever has. Expect 15+ Free throw attempts by the King. Boston is going to choke.

This is what i'm thinking. Game 3 repeat.

I'd love to see Shaq have a monster game. I miss the days of him averaging 25+ PPG with the Lakers. :wub:

so pumped for this game. if the cavs lose, i want to see lebaw storm out without shaking hands

I'd also be surprised to see Shaq have a big game tonight after what he did the other night. He seemed to be the only guy on the Cavs with energy, I don't know how that will translate to tonight.

Edited by Lkr