GM6: Cleveland (2) @ Boston (3)

Cavs very loose in practice

Brian Windhorst of the Plain Dealer reports the three officials for Game 6 between the Cavaliers and Celtics.

"Monty McCutchen (best-dressed ref in league), Bob Delaney (former mob informant), Eddie F. Rush (don't call Ed)."

Windhorst also sends up a potential warning sign from Cleveland's morning session.

"The Cavs players were very loose and laughing and joking before shootaround. No one more than James, who isn't exactly starting the day off with a tone of focus," Windhorst writes. "When he played very well in Game 3, James put headphones on and said nothing before shootaround as he got ready to work. Not sure what is so funny. There is a detached mentality with the team that is remarkable over the last week. We'll see if they are laughing later tonight."

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/66555/20100513/cavs_loose_on_gameday_mccutchen_delaney_rush_to_referee_game_6/#ixzz0nplmGnpn

Not a good thing, especially when knowing that it can be you last game of the year.

Edited by ChosenOne

I don't know what to expect. I'm just gonna hope and cheer for my team.

If they win, they break through and keep hope alive. If they lose, everything will come crashing down and the questions surrounding the state of this franchise are countless.