GM6: Cleveland (2) @ Boston (3)

Damn, you Lakers fans really hate Lebron lol

Lol it's just jealousy that LeBron has surpassed Kobe this year.

And look at the supporting casts if you want to bring up how the playoffs are going. Theres your answer. When LeBron is hurt and not able to go 100% there isn't a reliable second option to take the pressure off of him. Mo Williams and Jamison are losing players and Father Time has caught up with Shaq. When Kobe is hurt, he has Pau Gasol who is a top 4 bigman in the NBA currently along with Howard, Duncan, and Dirk.

I feel so bad for Z right now. Something just doesn't feel right at all about how this ended.

I mean, I've always depended on the Cavs as a team that fights. The way this ended and the playoffs as a whole have been so awkward because I've never seen the Cavs or LeBron play like this.

I don't know where we go from here. And again, knowing that Z might be done just leaves a bitter feeling knowing what could've been.

Lol it's just jealousy that LeBron has surpassed Kobe this year.

And look at the supporting casts if you want to bring up how the playoffs are going. Theres your answer. When LeBron is hurt and not able to go 100% there isn't a reliable second option to take the pressure off of him. Mo Williams and Jamison are losing players and Father Time has caught up with Shaq. When Kobe is hurt, he has Pau Gasol who is a top 4 bigman in the NBA currently along with Howard, Duncan, and Dirk.

Gasol is so overrated its not even worth discussing.

Gasol is so overrated its not even worth discussing.

23 PPG, 15 RPG, and 3 BPG on 60% shooting against the Jazz frontline in the Semifinals. What other bigmen do you have ranked above Gasol? He is solid defensively too as he's so long, and is a VERY smart player.

I just don't understand why everyone think he will go to New York...

New York is the biggest media market in the world so of course their going to hype up the biggest star in the league going there. LeBron is friends with Jay-Z and likes the Yankees. In reality that team is such a [expletive]ing mess, there is no way LeBron goes there. Why would LeBron leave Cleveland because they struggled in the playoffs for a team that is even worse? Lol NY is [expletive]ed. I hope Houston enjoys the top draft picks for years to come and if not late lottery picks as NY builds a team around Joe Johnson and Boozer LOL. Agreed with you. He will go to Chicago, or Miami if he decides to leave at all.

New York is the biggest media market in the world so of course their going to hype up the biggest star in the league going there. LeBron is friends with Jay-Z and likes the Yankees. In reality that team is such a [expletive]ing mess, there is no way LeBron goes there. Why would LeBron leave Cleveland because they struggled in the playoffs for a team that is even worse? Lol NY is [expletive]ed. I hope Houston enjoys the top draft picks for years to come and if not late lottery picks as NY builds a team around Joe Johnson and Boozer LOL. Agreed with you. He will go to Chicago, or Miami if he decides to leave at all.

I understand the Jay-Z and Yankees stuff but the actually team is where I :lol: at. It'd be like being in Cleveland except a lot worse.

I don't feel bad for anyone, my team blows, I know what it's like to suck, hell Cowboys 01-06, Mets 01-06, Knicks 04-now, you'll get over it. CF is a good dude, nothing personal, just don't feel bad for ya lol.

Mo Williams is nothing more than an average PG too jus saying. What Cleveland is missing (a reliable big) is what NY can give LeBron, Bigs and swingmen win championships.

23 PPG, 15 RPG, and 3 BPG on 60% shooting against the Jazz frontline in the Semifinals. What other bigmen do you have ranked above Gasol? He is solid defensively too as he's so long, and is a VERY smart player.

He was expected to go off, the Jazz have a very small frontline. The only true center that they have is Fesenko and he's absolutely garbage (no defensive discipline). I'm not trying to discredit Pau or anything, but sometimes you guys overhype the [expletive] out of him.

Edited by Confidence

I feel bad for Mike Brown, even if he is a terrible coach.

I dont feel bad for the Cavs or their city however. They were dancing all year and finally got their asses handed to them, their Cavs were pretty cocky for no reason at all (not naming anyone specifically). Clevelands economy is gone now. Nobodys goin to the bars to watch the games, nobody will go to the games, nobody will buy Cavs merchandise, what do they do now?

• Like 1

He was expected to go off, the Jazz have a very small frontline. The only true center that they have is Fesenko and he's absolutely garbage (no defensive discipline). I'm not trying to discredit Pau or anything, but sometimes you guys overhype the [expletive] out of him.

Take Gasol off that roster and you don't make it past the Thunder, I think you severely under rate the impact a guy like Gasol makes.

• Like 2

Take Gasol off that roster and you don't make it past the Thunder, I think you severely under rate the impact a guy like Gasol makes.

No [expletive]. You take a star (double double) guy off any team and they would have a tough time getting past the Thunder.

Edited by Confidence

Yeah too bad we can't just cut Gasol off the team to test this theory. I wouldn't mind seeing LA get raped in the first round on a yearly basis like they were before they acquired him.

How about some names of guys better than Gasol?(Bigmen; the definites are Howard and Dirk, I'll throw Duncan in there too)