Brandon Jennings is a poet.

xx.

So Now Lebron don't have help??? Oh my God!!! Smh. They won 60 games

just witnessed the difference btwn Bron and Kobe..Bron is a stat stuffer..Kobe is a CHAMPION!!!!

Not watching espn, no more there going to show lebron stories a million times tonight.

Love this guy

i dont agree with bron being a stat stuffer..thats just his game..its always been his game since he was a kid

i mean if ur versatile like that its only expected that you be able to get stats in all categories

Brandon Jennings is my hero. I didn't like the guy at first but he has grown on me.

Same. The day he was drafted I thought he was a huge headcase. But after hearing his interviews and such, he's really an intelligent young man (regardless of his writing skills :lol: ). All he really wants to do is win and he's not afraid to voice his opinion. Not surprised that he'd voice it here as well.

Jennings doesn't have any room to talk, honestly. Can't say I like what he's doing. Let your game speak for itself, and keep your mouth closed about others.

You are way too serious, he can say anything he wants... Him making it into the NBA is good enough. His game is superb too.

• Owner

You are way too serious, he can say anything he wants

Sure he can. He can talk about LeBron up until next May, if he wants...but if he somehow sees him in the playoffs, he'll regret every bit of it.

• 1 month later...