And so it begins...

Flash

With LBJ getting eliminated, its time to talk about free agency and where we stand with him. I'm not getting my hopes up because I'm a realist but if I'm him right now I'm headed to Miami or Chicago without a doubt.

i hope noah and bron beef eliminates chicago too lol..but i doubt its that serious

honestly..i really dont know what to think...we have no idea what any of these free agents are TRULY thinkin..what they say only has little meaning to be honest..its all about what they will "do" come july

-Draft AVERY BRADLEY

-S + T Beasley and Cook for Bosh

-resign Haslem, Q, Anthony

-sign Shaq, Raja Bell

C- Shaq

F- Bosh

F- Q

G- Wade

G- Chalmers

with Haslem, Joel Anthony, Avery,Raja Bell off the bench.

That is a top team in the East, not sure how realistic it is or what. I really like Avery Bradley. Guy is a DEFENSIVE STUD combo guard at 6'2 and is really quick. His defense is just amazing.

nah, joel anthony has clearly been better than any center in the history of the nba in limited minutes lol

just look at those sexy screens and blocks

sexual chocolate > shaq any day!! lmao

I highly doubt we get Lebron, but if we do, then good for us.

I am thinking Lebron will go to the Nets, and we will sign Bosh and pair him with Wade.

I think that if the Suns beat the Lakers, Amare will stay.

Joe Johnson will end up with the Knicks or wherever another big name goes, maybe Miami, who knows.

Well, John Hollinger and Chris Sheridan seem to like Miami's chances with Bron. Chris Broussard goes in on New York too lol. Great read.

John Hollinger, ESPN.com: He'll soak up all the attention and do the full tour. But at the end of the day I think he's going to try to rig it so he, Wade and Bosh end up on same team, or at least two of them. Right now, that's most plausible in Miami.

Chris Sheridan, ESPN.com: Between now and July 1, the pendulum will swing hard in various directions, and it'll swing harder after that. But when it comes time for the sales pitches to begin, my money is on Mr. Smooth, Pat Riley.

I also wouldn't be shocked if LeBron, Wade and a third free agent all took four-year deals with three-year opt-outs, which means the next Summer of LeBron could come as soon as 2013.

ESPN Free Agency Dime