Future lineup.

xx.

Thad will likely be traded and Speights would be dominated at C because he sucks on defense and started getting lazy on offense post-injury.

I wouldn't be surprised if Iggy got traded, to be honest.

For Rubio.

j/k

• Owner

I wouldn't say Turner is a sure bet just yet. Philly could always go big, drop Iggy to the two-guard position, keep Young and play him at the three. Cousins and Favors both have a lot of potential.

Plus, if the Sixers are looking at Al Jefferson (haven't heard that rumor, but I'll take your word for it), then they might as well consider Cousins and keep Iguodala.

I would always draft BPA with the #2 pick. In this case, Philly should be even more inclined to take Turner because there is a void at the two.

Two changes to that lineup: Thad or Iguodala at SF, and Speights at PF. Thad has no future at the four, and Speights is too small and will never be a good enough defender to play center.

That lineup looks pretty good on paper.

What happened to all those Iggy trade rumors, are the Sixers still looking to shop him? Evan Turner is really versatile so you could play him anywhere from point to the three so that shouldn't be an issue.

• Owner

Evan Turner is really versatile so you could play him anywhere from point to the three so that shouldn't be an issue.

Well, not yet. He weighs around 200 pounds, so I wouldn't stick him at the three until he put on more muscle and weight...and as far as playing the point goes, maybe in the triangle (LA, Minny), but nowhere else. In two or three years, assuming he bulks up, he's primarily an NBA two-guard, secondary small forward.

Personally, I would draft Favors over Turner.

But Turner would be a damn good pick. He is the type of player than controls the game pace to his liking he will be their stabilizer, the kind of player who provides steadiness to a team. I don't think Iggy is the type of player who can surrender the title as the best player on the team either... his attitude reminds me of Shawn Marion. If Philly really drafts Turner, mark my words, Iggy will ask out in 2 seasons, max... maybe for the better of the team. Turner will be the franchise from the start.

Personally, I would draft Favors over Turner.

But Turner would be a damn good pick. He is the type of player than controls the game pace to his liking he will be their stabilizer, the kind of player who provides steadiness to a team. I don't think Iggy is the type of player who can surrender the title as the best player on the team either... his attitude reminds me of Shawn Marion. If Philly really drafts Turner, mark my words, Iggy will ask out in 2 seasons, max... maybe for the better of the team. Turner will be the franchise from the start.

How are you claiming to know what his attitude like? When has Iguodala ever given any indication that he wouldn't defer?