Referee DeRosa tosses ball at fan

The Regime

I may be wrong, but i think there's some sarcasm around this topic... not sure though.

Wrong.

Guru and I know the realism of this and how terrible this could have been. Artest used his fists, DeRosa threw a ball. That ball could have had a bomb in it and exploded on the fan, Artest's fists are too small to have a bomb inside of them. Think about it, DeRosa could have killed that fan. He should be suspended for the rest of the playoffs.

Edited by NeTs15VC

Wrong.

Guru and I know the realism of this and how terrible this could have been. Artest used his fists, DeRosa threw a ball. That ball could have had a bomb in it and exploded on the fan, Artest's fists are too small to have a bomb inside of them. Think about it, DeRosa could have killed that fan. He should be suspended for the rest of the playoffs.

yeah!! he could of been a terrorist!!

your a joke man, killed him? really? KILLED HIM? i dont think u know how stupid you sound right now :lol:

Edited by MoeRoadKill

NBA referee Joe DeRosa has been suspended without pay for one game for throwing a ball to a fan at halftime of Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals on May 18. The suspension was announced today by Ron Johnson, NBA Senior Vice President, Referee Operations.

DeRosa will miss the next game he would have been scheduled to work. The fan was not ejected from the arena as was reported previously.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/66703/20100520/joe_derosa_suspended_one_game_without_pay/##ixzz0oVpYoaMh