GM3: Orlando (0) @ Boston (2)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping the Magic can win this game to make this exciting. I want this series to go to 7 games.

Would love to see it happen but I doubt it will. Hopefully the Magic will be able to take this game and not get swept.

I'm hoping the Magic can win this game to make this exciting. I want this series to go to 7 games.

Tell me about it. The play-offs haven't really been very exciting in that respect. Like the Suns sweeping the Spurs wtf. I even thought Hawks might put up a better fight than they did against Magic. I think if Cavs had've been playing Hawks and Orlando playing Celtics, Cavaliers would've beaten either team in the Eastern Final. I think LeBron might've stepped up knowing it was one more series before the NBA play-off final.

This has to make Cavs fans feel good. All along we built are team to take on Dwight in the ECF and then the Celtics come out of nowhere to turn it back on unexpectedly. I think this has to make the franchise feel good knowing they were better competition against the Celtics than the Magic also.

Rondo is a stud btw. He could win the finals for this team.