Chris Bosh wishlist incomplete

Agent Henry Thomas on Friday denounced a report by ESPN that stated he had narrowed down a list of preferred destinations for Toronto Raptors free-agent client Chris Bosh Thomas, who also represents Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade, another pending free agent, said he has not forwarded any such list to Raptors General Manager Bryan Colangelo."I haven't closed the door on anything," Thomas insisted. "I haven't given Bryan any lists. There is no list. This is a process that is ongoing." According to the ESPN report, Thomas had told the Raptors that Bosh's free-agency focus would center on the Raptors, as well as the Chicago Bulls, Los Angeles Lakers, New York Knicks and Heat A party close to the situation said that while Colangelo has a list of potential trade partners acceptable to Bosh, the ESPN list was incomplete Thomas said there is no reason to limit options this early in the process, with free-agent negotiations with outside teams not allowed to begin until July 1 and free-agent signings not allowed until July 8"Why would I do that?" Thomas said. "We're still in a process of evaluating a lot different situations." With the right to opt out of the final year of his contract by June 30 the same deadline as Wade, Bosh would benefit working in concert with the Raptors on a sign-and-trade transaction should he decide to leave Under such a scenario, the athletic power forward could then sign for the maximum six years at $125.5 million. Should he sign outright with another team with sufficient cap space he would be limited to $96.1 million over five years Thomas said Bosh is not necessarily wed to a sign-and-trade resolution"I can't tell you whether it's a priority or not. Is it going to be evaluated? Sure. It will be evaluated," Thomas said"But whether it's a priority, we're still in a process of deciding what the priorities actually are." Nonetheless, a sign-and-trade with Toronto could be difficult for the Heat, with the Raptors hardly enamored of second-year forward Michael Beasley, the Heat's prime trade chip With the Bulls or Knicks, it is possible for Bosh to sign in tandem with Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James, another pending free agent. Should the Heat be able to move Beasley's contract, it could be possible for Pat Riley's team to sign Wade, Bosh and another top-tier free agent Wade, Bosh and James all are represented by the same agency. Wade has spoken of a possible pre-draft sitdown among the three."We haven't decided that yet," Thomas said. "I wouldn't be surprised, for sure, if the guys don't talk to themselves"But as far as there being this big pow-wow, where we're all going to get into a room, that hasn't been decided."