Obama: LeBron Would Be 'Perfect Fit' For Bulls

This idiot needs to stop thinking about sports and think about more important [expletive].

I loved how he could care less about the oil leak until people starting wondering where he was when all this was happening and what he was going to do to add to the resolution.

O wait, he was courting Lebron. My bad.

Seriously, not until political strategist James Carville (who is a prominent liberal pundit) called him out did Obama come out and say his administration had been there since Day 1. Such bs. The guy doesn't know much about sports either.

• Owner

Seriously, not until political strategist James Carville (who is a prominent liberal pundit) called him out did Obama come out and say his administration had been there since Day 1. Such bs. The guy doesn't know much about sports either.

Not so sure about that. Obama has knowledge of the game (basketball, at least). He's not oblivious to Rondo's strengths and weaknesses, knows about the Bulls (past and present)...and while he didn't do well with his NCAA predictions, I don't think many really did in the first place.

Either way, all of our Presidents have to have lives. Bush was all about his baseball. Clinton sexed his secretaries. Obama watches basketball.

• Like 2