GM4: LA Lakers (2) @ Phoenix (1)

Real Deal

This game would have been much uglier if Kobe wasn't hitting RIDICULOUS shots that I have no idea how they went in.

Also, I think a major turning point could have been around the 5-6 minute mark in the 4th quarter where Kobe Bryan was WIDE open for a three-pointer, and Derek Fisher didn't pass it to him, and took a [expletive]ty shot.

So, are some of you Lakers fans going to continue to be cocky?

I hope the Suns don't get blown out next game.

This game would have been much uglier if Kobe wasn't hitting RIDICULOUS shots that I have no idea how they went in.

Also, I think a major turning point could have been around the 5-6 minute mark in the 4th quarter where Kobe Bryan was WIDE open for a three-pointer, and Derek Fisher didn't pass it to him, and took a [expletive]ty shot.

So, are some of you Lakers fans going to continue to be cocky?

I hope the Suns don't get blown out next game.

Doesn't matter if Suns lose by 1, their losing the series in 7. cash bet?

Knowing the Lakers, they are probably going to come out Thursday and blow out the Suns in game 5 and the bench is going to show up. They've become so predictable. I doubt the PHX bench has another game like they did in game 4, especially playing in LA.

Edited by Brand New

What a bunch of trash! Artest is once again slumping, Fish is getting blown past on every occasion and if that doesn't happen he's fouling, Bynum is a liability on defense he looks confused on his rotations, and I don't know wtf happened to Pau today. Our bench hasn't come close to matching their energy.

Kobe didn't touch the ball until late in the fourth, wtf was up with that! He had zero help all game, I'm honestly surprised that Phoenix didn't run up the score with today's contributions.

Officiating was ridiculous, it clearly favored Phoenix especially in the fourth quarter. Thank god we'll be at Staples for game 5.

Knowing the Lakers, they are probably going to come out Thursday and blow out the Suns in game 5 and the bench is going to show up. They've become so predictable. I doubt the PHX bench has another game like they did in game 4, especially playing in LA.

Just cause your home doesn't mean you can relay on that. Lakers better get their act together or were in for an upset. Game 5 obviously probably decides the winner of this series. I still think we win game 5 but again it's gonna be a roller coaster ride like tonight.

Even though the Lakers lacked a lot of penetration and missed a lot of open threes, the defense was the issue. Lakers couldn't close out on the three at all and Gasol continues to be worked by STAT. Also, 18 offensive rebounds for the Suns shouldn't have happened at all. No one showed up besides Kobe, and the lack of defense shows this a lot more than the offense.

Artest cant hit a shot. Bynum cant play defense. Bryant cant do it all.

I am still not completly on that zone the Suns are running and no way you can say that Phil is getting out coached. LA has got WIDE open shots all night long last two games, it is as simple as hitting basic jumpers that LA cant hit.

I want to see a machine sighting next game, right now he would be more valueable than Artest out there.

• Owner

Fun...

http://thelakersnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/36538-keep-an-eye-out-for-the-suns/page__view__findpost__p__688068

(that's where the fun starts)

http://thelakersnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/36538-keep-an-eye-out-for-the-suns/page__view__findpost__p__701008

(there's where it gets even better)

I think Manu's nose, and Parker's injury, are putting the Spurs in a hole. Manu isn't the same, and while Hill is doing a damn good job right now, that Finals MVP-caliber Parker isn't there for San Antonio every night.

So, when healthy...the Spurs are probably the best team in the West (I say this because when we are healthy -- which includes Kobe -- it's us). But right now, it's hard to say. I like what we're doing, but I don't like the fact that the Jazz really, really hurt us with the pick and roll tonight...and that's the Suns' main ingredient.

Let's hope they don't go zone on us. That will be Gentry's way of stopping our 15-foot jumpers. Bench is a problem, too. Dragic (little Nash) is mean, and I don't like how well the Suns shoot from beyond the arc.

Hope we can put them away in six or seven.