GM4: Orlando (0) @ Boston (3)

Jameer's 2 threes were incredible. Dwight came up big in OT too. Glad we're bringing this back home.

We just didn't give up. That's really impressive considering we were basically written off by everyone. Now we just need to take one game at a time. A win in Orlando wednesday and the pressure is back on Boston. I hope this series finally gets interesting!

As Dwight Howard said, the Magic just have to believe. Take this one game at a time. Sure it seems impossible to come back from a 0-3 deficit (now 1-3), but you just can't give up. The Flyers I think were able to do it in the NHL this year, and while the NBA is of course different, it's still not impossible.

We just didn't give up. That's really impressive considering we were basically written off by everyone. Now we just need to take one game at a time. A win in Orlando wednesday and the pressure is back on Boston. I hope this series finally gets interesting!

No offense but I dont think you guys will win game 5. Jameer had a couple lucky 3's there at the end, and the Celtics just ran out of gas. Plus the Magic got to a lot of 50/50 loose balls that got them easy uncontested buckets, not to mention JJ carrying you guys.

However, the biggest thing you have to look forward to is Dwight. If he keeps playing like that the Magic will not get blown out like they have been in this series.

• Owner

This game wasn't THAT hard to predict. I heard before my post that Jameer Nelson was going to be more aggressive, and that flipped the switch, instantly.

Boston is arguably the best half-court defensive team in the NBA. Jameer's aggressiveness prevented a stagnate offense that dropped the ball into Dwight every single possession, with everyone else just standing there. Instead, Nelson took it to the rim every now and then, and found Howard and shooters. That's the way the point guard position is supposed to be played...searching for plays.

By the way, Vince Carter SUCKS.

i did think magic would win this game. celtics played really sloppy down the stretch to much iso and nelson made them pay.

i think celts will come out a lot more stronger, (offensively) they sucked today and what was up with rondo? was he injured?

• Owner

i think celts will come out a lot more stronger, (offensively) they sucked today and what was up with rondo? was he injured?

Nelson was aggressive, put him into foul trouble, and defended him very well.

In doing so, Boston struggled shooting the ball (42% as a team), Rondo didn't reach double-digits in points OR assists, and Pierce was forced into making plays for everyone else, which also drained his energy late in the game.