Let's make a deal

Yea sure I'm Jeff Bower and am a OTR regular... PM me here we'll discuss it :)

P.S. can you throw in Gallinari?

Jokes aside, I think there are many better expirings than Eddy Curry's, such as KMart's... because KMart's is not only expiring but unlike EC, he can also play and give the Hornets a chance to resign him.

Yea sure I'm Jeff Bower and am a OTR regular... PM me here we'll discuss it :)

P.S. can you throw in Gallinari?

Jokes aside, I think there are many better expirings than Eddy Curry's, such as KMart's... because KMart's is not only expiring but unlike EC, he can also play and give the Hornets a chance to resign him.

The Hornets would have no interest in acquiring Martin to be quiet frank with you lol.

The Hornets would have no interest in acquiring Martin to be quiet frank with you lol.

I didn't say they would... but would they have MORE interest in him than Curry? Definitely. Both are expiring contracts so both should be valuable... but KMart is more valuable because unlike Curry, he can still give you 11-12 ppg and 8-9 rpg... and some tough defense. And once expired, the Hornets have a chance to resign him. Who would want to resign Curry? I doubt he would be on any team's roster next season.

I didn't say they would... but would they have MORE interest in him than Curry? Definitely. Both are expiring contracts so both should be valuable... but KMart is more valuable because unlike Curry, he can still give you 11-12 ppg and 8-9 rpg... and some tough defense. And once expired, the Hornets have a chance to resign him. Who would want to resign Curry? I doubt he would be on any team's roster next season.

I have no idea what relevance this has to the thread I created... lol

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking more of, sign and trade Lee + Chandler + 2011 first for Chris Paul

Hornets get - Collison - Chandler - Peja - Lee - Okafor

Plus you have your pick this year and 2 picks next year and a nice young core

Knicks get Chris Paul + FA's :)

Better to trade Paul than lose him to FA next year

• 2 weeks later...
...look for the Hornets -- based on the hints we've received from more than one exec -- to make Collison available as long as the interested party is willing to take back the cap-clogging contract of Emeka Okafor, James Posey or Peja Stojakovic with Paul's backup.

Collison and Okafor after FA is done, pl0x.