GM5: Boston (3) @ Orlando (1)

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It was a hard foul and he got hit in the face. He's not like some [expletive] that needs a wheelchair and sits on the bench half the season because he's a [expletive].

wheelchair? I know he has been in that before :lol:

Edited by ChosenOne

It was a hard foul and he got hit in the face. He's not like some [expletive] that needs a wheelchair and sits on the bench half the season because he's a [expletive].

Yes, it was, but he doesn't need to overreact and kick his feet in the air like he just dislocated his shoulder. Riley said Wade's injury was so bad that he suffered some nerve damage. And when your franchise player gets injured like that, you take precautions.

And besides, Pierce is known for overreacting to these things. No need to get so upset about what I said, haha. And last time I remembered Paul Pierce has required the need of a wheelchair before.

Don't even deny being a Colts fan. You used to ride them ALL the time.

Yeah I supported the Colts a couple seasons ago, but they weren't my favorite team. Are you sure your not thinking about Prodigy.

Edited by Confidence

Yeah I supported the Colts a couple seasons ago, but they weren't my favorite team. Are you sure your not thinking about Prodigy.

I just remember you being a Colts fan, and I'm still 99% sure you loved the Magic back in 2008, but I may be wrong on that one.

Anyways, why do the Magic fans boo every injury? Glenn Davis was dazed, and they are booing?