GM1: Boston @ Los Angeles

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will be in attendance for this game!

I am completely and utterly stoked. Got upper deck tix, but its a glorious view from half court and its the 1st row! Plus its the Finals, nuf said. I will be cheering at the top of my lungs and hopefully we put an epic beat down on them. Im most excited for the pregames, intros, the cool little gold trophy the players walk out from, the shirt they give out. I will be losing sleep from now until 6 PM thursday.

I am completely and utterly stoked. Got upper deck tix, but its a glorious view from half court and its the 1st row! Plus its the Finals, nuf said. I will be cheering at the top of my lungs and hopefully we put an epic beat down on them. Im most excited for the pregames, intros, the cool little gold trophy the players walk out from, the shirt they give out. I will be losing sleep from now until 6 PM thursday.

Have fun, take pics if possible. :)

Going to witness the loss. ;)

Just kidding.

On a serious note I just want Thursday to be here so I can finally watch some basketball.

I don't think Fisher has forgotten about this [expletive] either on what Ray pulled off in our own town after accepting the award for best team in 08

lol i've never seen that one. That's the most intense i've seen Fisher.

PICS!