XX's updated first round mock draft.

xx.

1. Washington Wizards - John Wall

2. Philadelphia 76ers - Evan Turner

3. New Jersey Nets - Derick Favors

4. Minnesota Timberwolves - Wesley Johnson

5. Sacramento Kings - Al-Farouq Aminu

He will go this high because he fits their offense best, the same reason they went with Jason Thompson that early.

6. Golden State Warriors - DeMarcus Cousins

7. Detroit Pistons - Greg Monroe

8. Los Angeles Clippers - Avery Bradley

Baron Davis isn't getting any younger and Bradley will learn from him soon turning into a solid starting shooting PG type player.

9. Utah Jazz - Cole Aldrich

10. Indiana Pacers - Eric Bledsoe

The team needs a PG desperate and Bledsoe is physically ready for the NBA, despite being Wall's backup, he is a true PG. If not, Larry Bird goes Hayward for obvious reasons.

11. New Orleans Hornets - Luke Babbitt

Peja is only getting older and struggling with injuries, the Julian Wright project didn't work out. Here's another offensive weapon that will fit right in.

12. Memphis Grizzlies - Patrick Patterson

13. Toronto Raptors - Donatas Motiejunas

Colangelo knows the likelihood of Bosh coming back is slim and he definitely likes his talented international

players.

14. Houston Rockets - Hassan Whiteside

15. Milwaukee Bucks - Ed Davis

16. Minnesota Timberwolves - Paul George

17. Chicago Bulls - Xavier Henry

18. Miami Heat - Ekpe Udoh

19. Boston Celtics - Gordon Hayward

20. San Antonio Spurs - James Anderson

21. Oklahoma City Thunder - Larry Sanders

22. Portland Trail Blazers - Devin Ebanks

23. Minnesota Timberwolves - Lance Stephenson

24. Atlanta Hawks - Solomon Alabi

25. Memphis Grizzlies - Daniel Orton

26. Oklahoma City Thunder - Stanley Robinson

27. New Jersey Nets - Terrico White

28. Memphis Grizzlies - Willie Warren

29. Orlando Magic - Quincy Pondexter

30. Washington Wizards - Craig Brackins

Edited by xx.

All the reaches that I felt would be questioned, I explained in the italicized.

This draft has so many good big men in it but a few amount of natural good guards in it so if a team is in need of a guard they will take that reach. Avery Bradley impressed just about every scout that was looking after him with his athleticism and his natural talent plus hes still very young.

Edited by xx.

All the reaches that I felt would be questioned, I explained in the italicized.

This draft has so many good big men in it but a few amount of natural good guards in it so if a team is in need of a guard they will take that reach. Avery Bradley impressed just about every scout that was looking after him with his athleticism and his natural talent plus hes still very young.

Bradley has no PG skills. At all.

They're better off taking Bledsoe if they want a PG that bad. Baron still has 2 solid seasons left in him so I don't see them going PG there in the top 10.

I made it sound like it was purely for PG. The Clippers weakest position in depth is their guard spot, besides having Steve Blake being a solid point guard they have no one. Avery Bradley can come in the game and be a good support at the 2 or 1, he's a versatile guard, he's a scorer, he can shoot and he can also dribble. He's definitely an undersized 2 but his game fits that position better. They dont need much help now but in 2-3 years this kid will be a good player in the league, I think he would be a solid pick for them. A reach? Yeah, but hes young and has a lot to learn and it wont be hard for him with his athleticism and knowledge of the game.

I made it sound like it was purely for PG. The Clippers weakest position in depth is their guard spot, besides having Steve Blake being a solid point guard they have no one. Avery Bradley can come in the game and be a good support at the 2 or 1, he's a versatile guard, he's a scorer, he can shoot and he can also dribble. He's definitely an undersized 2 but his game fits that position better. They dont need much help now but in 2-3 years this kid will be a good player in the league, I think he would be a solid pick for them. A reach? Yeah, but hes young and has a lot to learn and it wont be hard for him with his athleticism and knowledge of the game.

They need more help at the wing spot brah, not worth taking an undersized SG with this pick with the risk of him busting especially with so many decent SF's in this class.

I think they go Xavier Henry with that pick if not trade down later to get maybe a James Anderson. The Clippers are in a tough spot with Vesely not coming over from Europe.

I think they go Xavier Henry with that pick if not trade down later to get maybe a James Anderson. The Clippers are in a tough spot with Vesely not coming over from Europe.

What does Vesely have to do with anything? I don't think the Clippers won't draft any international player in the first round for a long time after the whole Korolev mess.

Anderson would be solid but his draft stock is falling due to his injury but he is a talented player. To each his own comparing Xavier Henry and Avery Bradley, but I would take Bradley definitely. Xavier Henry in my eyes will become another Brandon Rush but Bradley is so athletic for his age and he really knows the game and is worth the top 10 pick. Despite his height he can still find his way to score and he has a shot and definitely has hops.

A SF would make sense but I mean they have a solid group with Rasual Butler, Travis Outlaw and Craig Smith but I think they would definitely go with Aminu if he was still there.

Edited by xx.

What does Vesely have to do with anything? I don't think the Clippers won't draft any international player in the first round for a long time after the whole Korolev mess.

Anderson would be solid but his draft stock is falling due to his injury but he is a talented player. To each his own comparing Xavier Henry and Avery Bradley, but I would take Bradley definitely. Xavier Henry in my eyes will become another Brandon Rush but Bradley is so athletic for his age and he really knows the game and is worth the top 10 pick. Despite his height he can still find his way to score and he has a shot and definitely has hops.

I think they would've gone SF and drafted Vesely with their pick. That's their only weakness right now and he can become a very solid wing player when he comes over.

I think they would've gone SF and drafted Vesely with their pick. That's their only weakness right now and he can become a very solid wing player when he comes over.

Yeah man... no way. You're obviously not that aware of the entire Korolev situation and how it didn't help them out one bit in terms of their plan. And the kid is 6'11, 240, he would definitely be a Dirk type PF and they dont need that because they have Griffin.

LOL Davis is only one pick after the lottery, why didnt you just comment before saying I think Davis should be picked in the lottery.

Because I think Davis goes top 10 and Patterson won't make it past 15.

Had you put more effort into your descriptions, maybe more people would have put more effort into their responses.

stfu phaggot...whats the point of having descriptions to make it look all cute and pretty, are you gay? Since this is a basketball forum, I think people would get the point.

nbadraft and draftexpress have cute little descriptions under each pick on their charts to right? no

Edited by xx.

Damn can I get any solid feedback lol?

Only got feedback from one person the entire thread and its about a player not even in the draft

I just gave you solid feedback. You're just butthurt that I don't agree with some of your picks. Draftexpress has Davis going 10 and Patterson 11. Draft.net has Davis at 15, which you predict will happen but then it has Patterson going 6. I just don't see either of them falling past the lottery.

As for the Vesely thing, he was in this draft until about 3 weeks ago when he pulled out to stay another year and both sites had him landing in LA. Do some research before you talk smack.

I know I was saying you were the only one that gave me feedback lol... I was wondering if I can get any feedback from other people as well. I changed my Udoh and Patterson picks, but damn man go by your own knowledge when making a mock draft not nbadraft.net and draftexpress.com whats the point of making one then. Seems like you dont have much knowledge about college ball and instead of going by your own opinion you simply make it up by other sites opinion, just a suggestion man.

Edited by xx.

I know I was saying you were the only one that gave me feedback lol... I was wondering if I can get any feedback from other people as well. I changed my Udoh and Patterson picks, but damn man go by your own knowledge when making a mock draft not nbadraft.net and draftexpress.com whats the point of making one then. Seems like you dont have much knowledge about college ball and instead of going by your own opinion you simply make it up by other sites opinion, just a suggestion man.

They're a good place to get info on the players, especially draftexpress. I usually disregard draft.net all together but Draftexpress usually has great insight when it comes to scouting the kids coming out that you haven't gotten the chance to see a lot of.