XX's updated first round mock draft.

xx.

A lot of fans want Paul George with the Timberwolves. Apparently, he is a Trevor Ariza type player.

I would love to see Miami land him but I don't see up being able to move up in order to get him since we don't have Toronto's pick this year.

A lot of fans want Paul George with the Timberwolves. Apparently, he is a Trevor Ariza type player.

Yeah I actually changed around James Anderson and Paul George last second since the T'Wolves dont have that explosive SG and I thought since they have Brewer it would be the better pick, but either or would be solid and definitely see why they want George. I would give Brewer one more chance though meaning one more year.

Brewer improved quite a bit last year from what I saw (maybe it was just his numbers, but I know he's a good defender and his offensive numbers went up... he looked more comfortable in the limited action I saw), but Paul George shouldn't be passed up by anyone outside the lottery in my opinion. He's a tweener SG/SF, and has size for either and athleticism to match.