Michael Savage - Jo from Florida demonstrates how stupid she is on radio

bigdog17k

Michael Savage sounds like a virgin

What? LOL.

He completely owned that lazy [expletive], welfare collecting leech. That's yet another reason as to why welfare is WOAT.

All I heard was him sounding like a virgin, I dunno.. I turned it off. She said something, he asked how many people live in America, and then he scoffed at her for not knowing the answer off-hand. That was enough for me, sounds like another Bill O'Reilly/Glenn Beck. Michael Savage is a right-wing imbecile, lol.

All I heard was him sounding like a virgin, I dunno.. I turned it off. She said something, he asked how many people live in America, and then he scoffed at her for not knowing the answer off-hand. That was enough for me, sounds like another Bill O'Reilly/Glenn Beck. Michael Savage is a right-wing imbecile, lol.

Why? Because he brought up actual valid points?

Yes, that is why. You are so awesome.

You mad?

Enlighten me on how he's just some "right wing imbecile" rather than talk [expletive] because there's nothing you can say to defend what that lady said.

You mad?

Enlighten me on how he's just some "right wing imbecile" rather than talk [expletive] because there's nothing you can say to defend what that lady said.

I am too furious to respond. Maybe some other time.

I'm not sure what anyone's point in this thread is, I never defended the lady and I never said Savage was wrong on this topic. I don't like his argument tactics, I don't like the angles he takes in belittling callers, and I don't like how much he resembles fellow extreme right wingers Glenn Beck and Bill O'Reilly... or how much of a virgin he sounds like. Or that he looks like this: http://i45.tinypic.com/w6qb5u.jpg

Flash, I like your little sarcastic pot-shots at democrats, but I can't think of a more irrelevant comment for you to have made, lol... Whoever repped you should be ashamed :lol:

Knowing Flash for however long I've been on this forum and knowing he's incapable of saying "oh, my bad, I misinterpreted", I'm sure I'll come home later to another smarmy sarcastic comment about how I am wrong or how democrats are fat elephants. Goodie.

I post a video about how stupid some Americans are, and this turns into a "conservatives are idiots, and morons thread."

Why am I not surprised?

Because people believe everything the mainstream media tells them.

My problem isn't democrats in general, its the the extreme left and even the extreme right who are both ruining the country. So I apologize if my comment offended any Democrats.

Edited by Flash
  • Like 1

Bigdog, you're misreading, and Flash is repeating tired arguments. I said Savage was an imbecile, nothing about conservatives as a whole.. lol. You guys are being too defensive, nobody is insulting you.

Also, Flash, as long as Fox 5 exists, you can't complain about any mass media gobbling anything haha. Kool-aid central.

Bigdog, you're misreading, and Flash is repeating tired arguments. I said Savage was an imbecile, nothing about conservatives as a whole.. lol. You guys are being too defensive, nobody is insulting you.

Also, Flash, as long as Fox 5 exists, you can't complain about any mass media gobbling anything haha. Kool-aid central.

Right... Savage is the imbecile in that clip. You might want to listen to it again... and if you're seriously trying to defend the stupidity of America (that woman) then I'm really at a loss of words.

She is just a typical, dumb, lazy as leech getting a welfare check.

She made no sense at all.

The [expletive] said there were 600 million people in our country and that we should have no boarders, and the problem with immigration is that people make too much money. :lol:

WHAT THE [expletive]?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

She doesn't even know who pays for her damn check, or how Obama is paid!

• Like 1

As opposed to CNN, MSNBC, CNBC and basically every other mainstream media outlet with a clear left-wing bias. Please, dude.

As opposed to CNN, MSNBC, CNBC and basically every other mainstream media outlet with a clear left-wing bias. Please, dude.

So we can agree that both sides gobble up one-sided debates from repub or dem friendly stations and your comment that it only happens on the left is idiotic, right? The world isn't against you, man.

So we can agree that both sides gobble up one-sided debates from repub or dem friendly stations and your comment that it only happens on the left is idiotic, right? The world isn't against you, man.

Except we we're talking about the lady in the video... and you came in and called conservatives imbeciles. I just want to know if you think that lady is a moron or not... that's all.

Right... Savage is the imbecile in that clip. You might want to listen to it again... and if you're seriously trying to defend the stupidity of America (that woman) then I'm really at a loss of words.

No, he's an imbecile in life, I wasn't comparing the two or defending the woman.. You'd have seen that earlier if you followed the thread instead of selecting posts. Yes, he ripped a clown of a human being in that thread. Yes, I think he's an overall and general idiot. No, I am not insulting Republicans, just him. Beck and O'Reilly too, I guess. But yeah.