Michael Savage - Jo from Florida demonstrates how stupid she is on radio

bigdog17k

No, he's an imbecile in life, I wasn't comparing the two or defending the woman.. You'd have seen that earlier if you followed the thread instead of selecting posts. Yes, he ripped a clown of a human being in that thread. Yes, I think he's an overall and general idiot. No, I am not insulting Republicans, just him. Beck and O'Reilly too, I guess. But yeah.

Except generalizing me as a Republican is wrong. I'm a conservative, the Republican party is out of control just like the Democratic party...

Except we we're talking about the lady in the video... and you came in and called conservatives imbeciles. I just want to know if you think that lady is a moron or not... that's all.

lol bro re-read the thread.. I didn't call conservatives idiots, I called Michael Savage an idiot.

Except generalizing me as a Republican is wrong. I'm a conservative, the Republican party is out of control just like the Democratic party...

I guess I'm not following the thread, I came in and called Savage an imbecile (which I stand by) and suddenly I was knocking Repubs, conservatives, tea party protesters, Bush backers, etc. Michael Savage is an imbecile, that woman has no merit calling a station with her knowledge level, that is my stance. I am not insulting you, lol.