2 yr old smokes 40 cigs a day 0__0

The mother of an Indonesian toddler addicted to cigarettes has agreed to seek help for her son following a wave of international outrage.

Video footage of two-year-old Aldi casually smoking cigarettes for the cameras shocked people around the world as it circulated on the internet last week.

His parents, who live in a fishing village on the island of Sumatra, claimed their child was "healthy" despite providing him with about 40 cigarettes a day.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/1062565/mum-seeks-help-for-smoking-toddler

WT...? He's gangsta... but I guarantee if he smokes 40 a day, he ain't gonna make it past his 10th birthday.

It doesn't even look like he knows what he's doing. He's 2 years old... somebody obviously showed him, and thought it was funny or something.

I disagree, lol. I am a smoker and this baby clearly knows what he is doing. He's inhaling correctly and everything. He even french inhaled at one point in the video lmao

I disagree, lol. I am a smoker and this baby clearly knows what he is doing. He's inhaling correctly and everything. He even french inhaled at one point in the video lmao

He must be a really smart 2 year old then. Because that's crazy. And I'd assume most babies would reject it too. Weird kid.

Its as easy as this...where the [expletive] does he get 40 cigs? If she finds where they are, hide them, easy. Hes 2 years old, he can't be THAT smart.

Apparently he throws a tantrum if he doesn't get his cigars and the parents don't want to deal with it. -_-

Apparently he throws a tantrum if he doesn't get his cigars and the parents don't want to deal with it. -_-

Give him a twig and let him smoke that, he won't know the difference :P

This. I was a smoker too...

Some "beginners" only know how to smoke in the mouth, never "swallowed" into the lungs. This kid definitely inhaled it into the lungs. I wanna see the lungs... they must be black like tar.