Drake - Thank Me Later

TheHutch

lol you're hilarious. go listen to some underground [expletive]az that no one cares about.

lol well idk you must not have listened to much.

or maybe, i didnt listen to the albums i figured that would be trash lol.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, drake is nice, he isn't the goat but he is a good rapper and i'm going to pull a classic HHH and dismiss your opinion.

Aw, you met Jimmy in person, that is nice of him

at least i know stuff. you don't like any good music. :lol:

who said you were knowledgeable about hip hop? because your username is hiphophead? like im supposed to give a [expletive]? hahahahah.

and how don't i like any good music?

who said you were knowledgeable about hip hop? because your username is hiphophead? like im supposed to give a [expletive]? hahahahah.

and how don't i like any good music?

Because you don't like what he likes, so therefore you have a [expletive]ty taste in music.

Because you don't like what he likes, so therefore you have a [expletive]ty taste in music.

but that's the ironic thing is i do?

i like lupe fiasco, the cool is one of my all time fav albums.

it's just i disagree with him about drake and instantously i know nothing about hip hop. i can tell you that people who are much more knowledgeable then you both like and dislike drake's album. i have friends that i guarantee know more than hip hop and rap music then you and i'd much rather value their opinion then some dude behind a computer screen on a basketball site.

but that's the ironic thing is i do?

i like lupe fiasco, the cool is one of my all time fav albums.

it's just i disagree with him about drake and instantously i know nothing about hip hop. i can tell you that people who are much more knowledgeable then you both like and dislike drake's album. i have friends that i guarantee know more than hip hop and rap music then you and i'd much rather value their opinion then some dude behind a computer screen on a basketball site.

By saying 'you', are you referring to me or HHH? :lol:

But I like about 4 or 5 songs on the album. It's not as bad as people make it out to be, but definitely a big disappointment, IMO. I personally love "Unforgettable", [expletive] goes hard in the car.

By saying 'you', are you referring to me or HHH? :lol:

But I like about 4 or 5 songs on the album. It's not as bad as people make it out to be, but definitely a big disappointment, IMO. I personally love "Unforgettable", [expletive] goes hard in the car.

no i was talking to HHH when i said "you."

Idk, it's not really a disappointment to me. I'm not really sure what people expected out of Drake on this album. I think maybe the expectations were too high.

no i was talking to HHH when i said "you."

Idk, it's not really a disappointment to me. I'm not really sure what people expected out of Drake on this album. I think maybe the expectations were too high.

Yeah that's exactly what it was. Everyone was expecting the album to be amazing, but it only turned out decent and that's why I think it was a disappointment, IMO.

Yeah that's exactly what it was. Everyone was expecting the album to be amazing, but it only turned out decent and that's why I think it was a disappointment, IMO.

i agree. it isn't amazing, and it isn't great, and it's probably never going to be considered a classic album.

but is it really good? yeah.

i agree. it isn't amazing, and it isn't great, and it's probably never going to be considered a classic album.

but is it really good? yeah.

+100

That really sums it up right there. There's only 2 or 3 songs I'll skip on this album but the rest are really good songs.

I'd say my favorites are Show Me A Good Time, Find Your Love, Fancy and Light Up.

I actually expected this album to be at least half way musically listen-able but it's [expletive]ing woeful. Features are bad, very bad. Production is average, at best. We all know Drake isn't a good rapper, and if you still hold onto that then you've lost touch with reality.

I agree with Drake being a terrible rapper, haven't heard the album but I can't listen to him. When he first came out he was iight but now hes like a carbon copy of lil wayne.

I agree with Drake being a terrible rapper, haven't heard the album but I can't listen to him. When he first came out he was iight but now hes like a carbon copy of lil wayne.

how's he at all like lil wayne?

Weezy added a nice verse to Light Up. That was nice to hear. Unfortunately that's one of the only four tracks I still have in rotation so it doesn't help the album's strength in my personal opinion.

Weezy killed that freestyle, its a shame the quality was so bad because its from prison lol.

Punchline rapper, similar rhymes, if it's not obvious to you either don't listen to both are in denial.

What? I honestly don't really see much comparison to Wayne besides they are good friends, do a lot of songs together, and Drake's on the YM label.

Ok, so he's a punchline rapper, how is that carbon copy of wayne? Wayne doesn't do RnB...He obviously sounds nothing like lil wayne. I'm sorry, I just don't see him as a carbon copy. Prob the dumbest thing I've heard recently on this site.

Weezy added a nice verse to Light Up. That was nice to hear. Unfortunately that's one of the only four tracks I still have in rotation so it doesn't help the album's strength in my personal opinion.

Yeah, I agree. There are 4-5 really good tracks, and then there is like a solid other 2-3 and then the other few I just have to skip over.

Wayne's verse was quite nice from Rikers, lol.

Weezy killed that freestyle, its a shame the quality was so bad because its from prison lol.

yeah i was thinkin that too