Is Rondo gonna be a HOFer

Like others have said, it is way too early to tell. However, I honestly don't think he will end up in the HOF. He's a talented player with a lot of potential, but that doesn't mean he's HOF material. If every Joe Shmoe made the HOF, it wouldn't the "Hall of Fame" anymore. Just because you're all star material doesn't mean you belong in the HOF.

Too early to say, he definitely has the potential though.

Also, reading over some of these comments make me laugh, especially the "he's playing with 3 HOF'ers" line. Get off that, anyone watching this years playoffs will tell you it's the big 3 benefiting from rondo and not the other way around.

Too early to say, he definitely has the potential though.

Also, reading over some of these comments make me laugh, especially the "he's playing with 3 HOF'ers" line. Get off that, anyone watching this years playoffs will tell you it's the big 3 benefiting from rondo and not the other way around.

Yeah you're right. But are they a championship team with him leading at the front? If Celtics win this year I would say Rondo would be considered to be a top-tier player now but not HOF. Don't forget, he has the help of 3 team mates who can all take over a game alone e.g. Ray Allen in game 2 today. The HOF really isn't that easy to get into to for NBA players.