Predict John Wall's Rookie Stats

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the Wiz draft JW. Talks of Gilbert leaving town have surfaced, and I personally think he's either gonna be out of town to start the season, or he's gonna be playing the 2.

With that said, you all have your opinions but regardless, predict John Wall's rookie stats. I think he's gonna be as good as advertised.

82 games started (a rare feat... I think he can stay healthy, and as long as he is I think he'll start every game)

30-34 MPG

16-18 PPG

6-8 APG

1.5-2 SPG

3.5-4.5 RPG

1-2 TOPG

Rookie of the Year

It's not going out on a limb to say the Wizards will pick Wall, it's pretty much a lock.

Anyway, here's my prediction of his stats:

34 MPG

16.7 PPG

7.1 APG

1.8 SPG

0.8 BPG

4.3 RPG

2.3 TOPG

Rookie of the Year

I think he'll have a worse rookie season than Derrick Rose did. Wall may end up having the better career, but Rose came into the league with much better physical tools. I predict 15 and 5 with a couple steals.

I could see him having a Tyreke Evans type impact. I didn't think Tyreke would average 20 pgg in his first year but he did (averaged a little over 16 ppg in college). 21 ppg for a rookie that averaged 16.6 ppg in college, that's a bold prediction but it can happen. The Wizards don't have a lot of scoring options so they'll have to rely on Wall to put up points.

I'm thinking something more along the lines of 20 ppg, 6 apg, 3 rpg, 1 spg, 4 tpg.

I could see him having a Tyreke Evans type impact. I didn't think Tyreke would average 20 pgg in his first year but he did (averaged a little over 16 ppg in college). 21 ppg for a rookie that averaged 16.6 ppg in college, that's a bold prediction but it can happen. The Wizards don't have a lot of scoring options so they'll have to rely on Wall to put up points.

I'm thinking something more along the lines of 20 ppg, 6 apg, 3 rpg, 1 spg, 4 tpg.

So 1 less of almost everything I said? lol :)

It's hard to predict because until Gilbert gets traded, most of the scoring will be coming from him and not Wall.

John will come in right away and facilitate, he's going to be the playmaker.

I can see him averaging anywhere from 14PPG to 18PPG. But I think he has the potential to average 8 or 9 APG.