Worldwide Wes: LeBron Leaning Towards Bulls

Jammin

According to Yahoo! Sports, William Wesley, who is a member of LeBron James' inner circle, is "telling everyone that he believes LeBron James is "leaning hard toward signing with the Chicago Bulls."

Adrian Wojnarowski reports that Gar Forman may not have been sold on Tom Thibodeau as the team's new head coach but Jerry Reinsdorf was. Team officials got on a plane to meet with Thibodeau and had a deal two days later to make him their new head coach.

An executive whose team has significant salary cap space told Wojnarowski that he believes the major free-agent deals will be done before the top free agents even officially become free agents.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67031/20100605/worldwide_wes_saying_lebron_leaning_strongly_toward_bulls/

Really? Chicago? I knew there was a small chance but this is shocking to me. I guess that's why he decided to change his number?

Edited by Jammin

^Not when it's as boring as it is.

And Worldwide Wes isn't just 'someone', he is pretty much every major star's best friend. He know's everything, more than coaches, more than agents, more than GMs.

Thank you Mrs. Selby

Doesn't LeBron care that The Finals are more important than he is?

The media doesn't seem to think so.

Worldwide Wes? Our owner Dan Gilbert is in charge now, and he isn't letting LeBron go nowhere. Mark my words.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

The media doesn't seem to think so.

Worldwide Wes? Our owner Dan Gilbert is in charge now, and he isn't letting LeBron go nowhere. Mark my words.

The media is convinced LeBron is the best player in the NBA.

• 3 weeks later...