GM2: Boston (0) @ Los Angeles (1)

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Boston will push us hard from the beginning, gonna up on them on defense. Ray Allen might explode.

My thoughts are pretty much the same. haha. And I also think that Garnett is going to try and attack the paint against Gasol. Lakers win it in a close one.

Lakers win 89-88 this game is going down the wire. Expect the big 4 to come huge but Gasol, Bryant, Bynum, & Odom are just too much as each of the big men pulled down double digit rebounds.

Agreed. This one is going down the wire. We'll be seeing a better Boston defense. I'm not expecting Farmar and Brown to repeat their performance in game 1. Boston should have some good adjustments for Gasol and Kobe as well. I'm almost as excited as I was before game 1.

sportsguy33: Buch reports that LBJ was supposed to be sitting in David Geffen's seats right next to LAkers' bench and canceled within last 90 minutes.

sportsguy33: A little like how he cancelled his 2009-10 season 90 minutes before the start of Game 5 of the Boston series.

sportsguy33: Buch reports that LBJ was supposed to be sitting in David Geffen's seats right next to LAkers' bench and canceled within last 90 minutes.

sportsguy33: A little like how he cancelled his 2009-10 season 90 minutes before the start of Game 5 of the Boston series.

:lol:

Well, game's started. Lakers wearing the whites. Is that a Sunday/weekend thing?