GM2: Boston (0) @ Los Angeles (1)

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Owner

By drastic, do you mean Ron Artest not being signed by the Lakers and Ariza still bein there?

Artest did a great job on Pierce, just as he did on Durant. Ariza was a liability against both Hedo and Melo.

I'll stick with Ron.

By drastic, do you mean Ron Artest not being signed by the Lakers and Ariza still bein there?

I would rather Artest just play defense and Ariza just waits on the other end of the court to play offense. :lol:

Otherwise Ariza's defense on Pierce would just cancel out his offense.

Artest did a great job on Pierce, just as he did on Durant. Ariza was a liability against both Hedo and Melo.

I'll stick with Ron.

I think it had more to do with the shooting than defense, Pierce has been crap in both games, even missing open shots.

Edited by YugoRocketsFan

Ron wasn't even our biggest problem today. Had Kobe not got in foul trouble we wouldn't have needed Shannon to play so many minutes. All he did was chuck up dumb shots and lose track of Ray Allen. Honestly I don't understand why Phil isn't giving Sasha more playing time.

Ron wasn't even our biggest problem today. Had Kobe not got in foul trouble we wouldn't have needed Shannon to play so many minutes. All he did was chuck up dumb shots and lose track of Ray Allen. Honestly I don't understand why Phil isn't giving Sasha more playing time.

Actually the 3 point shooting was the biggest problem, turnovers were the same, shooting % wasnt a huge difference, Lakers had 2 more steals than the Celtics.

One positive for LA: Sasha and Farmar hustled and made a pair of threes in the fourth. Sasha had a big possession, winning the jumpball vs. Uno Uno, getting an offensive rebound, and dishing it to Farmar for a three. And Farmar had a good hustle play.

So Kobe had foul trouble, good calls for the most part IMO, bad calls both ways a few times but it wasn't really one sided if you ask me. Rondo had a triple double, Ray had 7-8 3s in the first half and really set the tone, Pau played well but everyone else was kinda eh for the Lakers.