Pierce: "We ain't coming back to LA!"

Cobb

Well, Kobe can't guard both Rondo and Allen. Allen has a matchup advantage in my opinion over anyone who guards him because it seems that Kobe is set on guarding Rondo. So Ray Allen torching Farmar, Brown, and Fisher isn't surprising at all. Maybe try Sasha? He can be a pest on defense but he can also be an idiot and commit stupid fouls.

And don't forget that both Pierce and Garnett played poorly in Game 2. The list of all the negatives for LA is there but none for Boston. Boston shot 15 less free throws as well. And I doubt LA gets favorable calls in Boston.

I think Boston probably wins 2 out of the 3, and I would be surprised if they won all 3. Beating the Lakers 4 times in a row is damn near impossible. They have 1 right now, and I don't think they can do it 3 more times. But it's possible I guess, it all depends on if they can contain Kobe.

It's also stupid for Pierce to say that. He said the same thing against the Magic and they were able to win 2 games before the series was over.

Edited by platoon793

God I hate when people say their team will win in the playoffs or something, they are usually wrong.

Well of course, nobody is going to pick themselves to lose. No matter what though, they are bound to be wrong a good 50% of the time.