"6 trade scenarios being pursued"

I saw this at the Minny realgm board. Apparently the source is reliable.

I have be told there are about 6 scenarios being pursued. This is one. Detroit is another – which looks to be a 3 team. Houston is another team (especially since it does not look like they will get Bosh) that looks to be a good trade partner.

There will be a boat load of very surprised people if both Jefferson and Love are on the roster come July 1.

Curious about who the third team in the Detroit scenario is, makes sense they are looking for a third team though since there isn't much from Detroit that would entice Minny.

Not sure if the Rockets are interested in Love/Al much, they have been pursuing the #4 pick since the lottery.

Surely the Pistons want the 4th pick so they can grab DMC. I really want Turner on this team... but it seems like a very low chance of catching that 2nd pick.

Definitely but it all depends on who the third team in the Detroit deal is.

As for Turner, its like you said the chances of Turner being in a Minny jersey next season aren't good. The source even went on to say that Kahn offered Al to the Sixers for Brand and the #2 but were turned down. Strangely enough the 4th pick wasn't involved in the trade offer, seems like Kahn wants to pair Turner with Cousins or there is a deal he likes for #4.