Uruguay vs France

YugoRocketsFan

Who wins?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Raymond Domenech needs to put Malouda and Henry in if he wants to score goals. So far Govou has had little effect and Ribery is isolated on the wing. If they can get him involved then they should score. The one striker line up just doesnt cut it anymore, teams are too defensive

Raymond Domenech needs to put Malouda and Henry in if he wants to score goals. So far Govou has had little effect and Ribery is isolated on the wing. If they can get him involved then they should score. The one striker line up just doesnt cut it anymore, teams are too defensive

With a 3-4-1-2 lineup it'll be hard to score, there will be a more offensive formation the next half

With a 3-4-1-2 lineup it'll be hard to score, there will be a more offensive formation the next half

i really hope so. France have the talent to go far i just dont like how they play their line ups. They need more attacking soccer because their defensive line of Gallas, Sagna, Evra, and Abidal is really solid

i really hope so. France have the talent to go far i just dont like how they play their line ups. They need more attacking soccer because their defensive line of Gallas, Sagna, Evra, and Abidal is really solid

Solid defense, but Gallas is [expletive], they should put in Clichy. France of course has the talent but they have looked dire in qualifiers and friendlies.

Solid defense, but Gallas is [expletive], they should put in Clichy. France of course has the talent but they have looked dire in qualifiers and friendlies.

Gallas isnt bad but they need a central defender and clichy is primarily a right back so their isnt room for him in the lineup

Gallas isnt bad but they need a central defender and clichy is primarily a right back so their isnt room for him in the lineup

Actually nm you'e right, hes a Leftback though not a right back.

Edited by YugoRocketsFan