Rondo sig

So you wasted 5 minutes doing literally nothing to prove what?

Lol @ you being such a hater, 5 minutes used while watching TV is nothing, to prove i don't like Rondo, why do you like being on my ballsack so much? I mean is it comfortable? If you want you can give it a suck while your down there.

• Like 1

Lol @ you being such a hater, 5 minutes used while watching TV is nothing, to prove i don't like Rondo, why do you like being on my ballsack so much? I mean is it comfortable? If you want you can give it a suck while your down there.

I'm not a hater, but you went out of your way in an attempt to be funny which failed horribly. Not only did you waste your own time but you made yourself look like a total douche. I fail to see how I'm on your ballsack so much, but you know, nice try to make me look dumb when this is all on you. :lol:

• Like 2

I'm not a hater, but you went out of your way in an attempt to be funny which failed horribly. Not only did you waste your own time but you made yourself look like a total douche. I fail to see how I'm on your ballsack so much, but you know, nice try to make me look dumb when this is all on you. :lol:

And this is the second time he's done this, here's the other time.

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/topic/12147-allen-iverson-sig/

I can careless how I look on a forum, especially to you. It's a joke between me and AI#1fan, and TBH it was 5 minutes while I watched TV and I enjoyed doing it. The fact you think I'm going out of my way shows you know little to nothing about graphics or how easy that picture was to make. You fail to see how your on my ballsack? How bout the fact it's none of your god damn business what I do. You know nothing about me, therefore you should stop trying to 'own' me to make yourself feel cool on a forum and go about your business.

I can careless how I look on a forum, especially to you. It's a joke between me and AI#1fan, and TBH it was 5 minutes while I watched TV and I enjoyed doing it. The fact you think I'm going out of my way shows you know little to nothing about graphics or how easy that picture was to make. You fail to see how your on my ballsack? How bout the fact it's none of your god damn business what I do. You know nothing about me, therefore you should stop trying to 'own' me to make yourself feel cool on a forum and go about your business.

How's it a joke when I do not find it funny at all. Go hate on how much the Knicks suck dick not some of my favorite players, k thanks!

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4987/rondocopy.jpg

made this a WHILE back. Not the best, but it's a sig lol. Feel free to use it.

I like it but we're only allowed to have one sig at the time. I would appreciate it if you could combine my current sig and yours so they're one instead of two serperate sigs.

I'm pretty sure AI#1fan doesn't find the joke funny, therefore you are just making that "sig" to be a douche to him. I was never trying to "own" you or "be cool", but simply pointing out that you are a complete idiot and are wasting your time. Hopefully you'll learn.

I'm pretty sure AI#1fan doesn't find the joke funny, therefore you are just making that "sig" to be a douche to him. I was never trying to "own" you or "be cool", but simply pointing out that you are a complete idiot and are wasting your time. Hopefully you'll learn.

Lol I'll make sigs all day as much as I feel like. The sig was a joke, not trying to be a douche, you are trying to be the douche by calling me a complete idiot and trying to tell me that I wasted my time. Maybe you should mind your own business.

Lol I'll make sigs all day as much as I feel like. The sig was a joke, not trying to be a douche, you are trying to be the douche by calling me a complete idiot and trying to tell me that I wasted my time. Maybe you should mind your own business.

Instead of hating on other players, why don't you make a sig saying how bad the Knicks arenot any other player.

• Like 1