World Cup: Power Rankings

YugoRocketsFan

1. Brazil – Dunga's squad is packed with quality but, thanks to a tough draw, faces a rocky road to the final.

2. Spain – The Spanish are hungrily chasing another tournament title after a magnificent Euro 2008 victory.

3. Argentina – A sketchy qualifying campaign is now long forgotten with Lionel Messi and other stars in superb form.

4. England – Fabio Capello's hard-line regime has reaped rewards. Wayne Rooney's health is a huge plus too, but captain Rio Ferdinand is out injured.

5. Netherlands – The Dutch head into another big tournament with an awesome squad, but will they lose their nerve again?

Click here to see the rest!

Cameroon, imo is way too high and Switzerland too low, Spain should also be 1st.

Click here to see the rest!

Cameroon, imo is way too high and Switzerland too low, Spain should also be 1st.

Man, Switzerland is kinda overrated, IMHO.. They couldn't even draw with some lame team last week....

Cameroon, on the other hand, could be a scary team, Eto'o, Alexander Song e t.c... A lot of potential on that squad, IMHO.

Man, Switzerland is kinda overrated, IMHO.. They couldn't even draw with some lame team last week....

Cameroon, on the other hand, could be a scary team, Eto'o, Alexander Song e t.c... A lot of potential on that squad, IMHO.

Switzerland tied with Italy and I like some of their players, but they arent 23rd since they won their group, I think 14-15 should be better?

Cameroon is scary but not top 10. I'd say the same range Switzerland is in.

Cameroon are too high. Eto'o is their best player and he might not even be playing. Portugal should be higher than Italy I think. Nani is out so Simao and Ronaldo will probably be starting on either flank. Algeria is clearly NOT as bad as 31. Nigeria should be high, Uruguay much higher. I agree with the top 5 though. Slovenia should be lower and Slovakia higher.