GM4: Los Angeles (2) @ Boston (1)

Watching Nate and Baby's reactions after they score a basket is more entertaining than the game itself.

Haha, couldn't have said it better myself. LOL at Big Baby dancing after he made that first FT.

Questionable foul call on Bryant there. I can understand why you may think that was a block in real time (I thought he was in the restricted area) but the replay clearly showed he was above and that looked to be a charge.

Then again, that foul on Allen could be argued as questionable as well. It looked bad when it happened but on the replay you can argue that it wasn't a foul.

Two huge sequences right there. This game is still very much up for grabs.

Huge steal by Rondo though. Great anticipation from him. Give credit to Allen and Garnett for forcing Kobe into a tough position to pass there.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Odom is garbage. If Bynum does not come back next game we are screwed. If Kobe shoots 10-22 next game were in good shape, if he has a bunch of turnovers to go along with it were done.

Yeah, I'm surprised Drew wasn't in the game that much. He needs to get more minutes on Sunday if the Lakers want to win.

Boston's bench saved them. Doc should take a hint for the rest of this series.

Lakers played like garbage. Gasol was getting muscled out of his comfort zone in the 2nd half, Kobe was commiting a ton of TO's and started his take-over too late, and everyone else was non-existent. Horrible.

Damn man..we gave up waaay too many offensive boards. Thats what killed us in the end..excluding the C's bench.

It was funny how Nate and Big Baby would go abso. insane after each play they made...kinda annoying after awhile though.

ooh yeah...that blocking foul on Kobe with a minute to go..c'mon.