Some tracks from recent albums DL'd

Need4Sheed

Drake's album wasn't worth the hype. Enjoyed "Light Up" and "The Resistance", but not much else.

really? up all night, fancy, unforgettable, miss me, and thank me now were all great tracks to me.

Ehh you really like ANY song with Nicki Minaj in it? She is the most annoying woman ever. And I thought fancy would be one of the better songs but it is SO repetitive and Drake doesn't make it any better.

are you taking to me or N4S? I hate nicki minaj just that up all night track is fire. drake really spits on that on that and the hook is real sweet as well.

EVery album in 2010 > TML lol. All those tracks sounds like he's trying to get girls wet with his 'singing', and I don't have a vagina.

Hahahaha that's exactly what I was thinking. Drake is tolerable, but his goal is to get big with the 14 year old girl part of the population, and his music reflects that. If it wasn't for the fact that there's a Drake song bumping every 5min on every hip hop/pop station out there, I'd have a much nicer view of his music.

Edited by Nitro1118

Hahahaha that's exactly what I was thinking. Drake is tolerable, but his goal is to get big with the 14 year old girl part of the population, and his music reflects that. If it wasn't for the fact that there's a Drake song bumping every 5min on every hip hop/pop station out there, I'd have a much nicer view of his music.

i don't really get that feeling wiht most of his stuff. maybe some of his corney rNb stuff or a song like best i ever had.

but a song like fancy, or light up with jay-z...i have to disagree man.