Brazil vs North Korea

Cobb

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://a1.espncdn.com/prod/assets/worldcup2010/teamheaders/flags/flag-205-108.jpg vs. http://a1.espncdn.com/prod/assets/worldcup2010/teamheaders/flags/flag-4860-108.jpg

Time: 2:30 PM ET

TV: ESPN

Haha, it's weird because as I was watching it I found myself hoping that somehow N. Korea could get an upset.

No way North Korea scores a goal considering 2 of the 6 shots were punts by their goalkeeper. :lol:

Korea really stood their ground, there were very few spaces for Brasil in the first half and thats why they didnt score. I'm kinda happy they scored that last goal because they worked hard today.

Great goal by Maicon..its understandable for the goalie to give away the first post when the guy almost has a 180 angle on the goal...everybody was anticipating the cross in that instant.

Real nice pass from Robinho to Elano for that second goal too. I was on the phone when it happened so I didnt see it :( lol

Kaka seemed really rusty in the opening stages too...again, understandable since he hasnt played in awhile. Hopefully he can recover his game soon.

lol the North Korean goal probably spared his life.

Fell asleep in this one, it's 4:00 AM here kick off, so I recorded. You know it's 2-0 and still about 18 mins left... who'd know the third goal would be from NK side?

I lost again... :angry:

Take Shaliq's advice haha.