Spain vs Switzerland

YugoRocketsFan

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's called different people go to different games.

This would never happen with the Super Bowl, that's for sure.

The Super Bowl is one game on one day, this is multiple games at multiple locations in a month.

Once every four years, in which many more people have access to go to the games. If the sport is so popular, the SMALL stadium that they are using should be filled to capacity.

Thats because nobody wants to go to aids infested africa.

My dad was going to bet for Switzerland before the match but I told him not to cause Spain were coming in strong. Also Spain would have to beat Switzerland 2-0 if he was to lose any money. I'm an idiot :(

My dad was going to bet for Switzerland before the match but I told him not to cause Spain were coming in strong. Also Spain would have to beat Switzerland 2-0 if he was to lose any money. I'm an idiot :(

Nah, NO ONE expected this to happen. Not your fault. ;)

^I like it... it's true that sometimes if you wanna bet you ask the prediction from people who basically have little knowledge/ almost clueless... usually they're the ones who're right. Because unlike people who know, they have little emotions attached to the game and can predict freely without pressure, but in opposite, fun.

Four years ago (also WC), I actually asked my boss if he knew anything about the game. He said very little. Then I asked him what's his score prediction for a Portugal game... he said Portugal 2-1. I said to him I'm going to bet exactly that. He freaked out, lol but basically said do whatever I want. Off work almost midnight, tried to find TAB stores, none of them was open. Those that were open had their soccer counters closed. I went from city to suburbs in search of a bloody open TAB store :lol: I was really gonna put score prediction betting 2-1... it would have won me $300-400 by putting just $20 if I remember correctly. It was real, Portugal 2-1. I can't believe it. Mentioned it to my boss and he cracked up, and he said I was out of luck for not betting it.

I think you should trust your dad lol but do what ever you want. :lol: