Bynum: "We're guaranteed to win."

Bynum is averaging 9.2 points and 7.1 rebounds for the playoffs, but only 3.0 points and 3.0 rebounds in the last four games of the Finals.

When asked about the pride in gutting out a painful postseason, Bynum expressed confidence in the Lakers' ability to repeat as champions.

"I think this one, when we win it, it's gonna taste much sweeter than the one last year," Bynum said. "Just knowing that I played with the injury, [came] through and helped us get here. It's big. We have to win. We're at home. Everything. We have the momentum right now. We have to go out there and beat this team."

Asked if he was offering a "guarantee," Bynum smiled playfully, but nonetheless went out on a limb. "We're guaranteed to win."

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=5294446

I wouldn't be saying anything like to to jinx our chance of winning it. You say that, go into the game really cocky and confident and witness your opponent holding the trophy mid court with his teammates...Let's see which player jinxed his team.

I wouldn't be saying anything like to to jinx our chance of winning it. You say that, go into the game really cocky and confident and witness your opponent holding the trophy mid court with his teammates...Let's see which player jinxed his team.

Pierce been cocky too and so bad at it lol.

Really, really dumb because he'll look like a f'ing moron if he plays poorly against a Perkins-less Celtics and they lose. Just a really bad decision.

Won't matter after we win. He's playing injured, doesn't have to produce. We got his back.

Do you guys want him to come out and say they are going to lose? :lol:

No, just don't want him to open his mouth. Do you see Kobe coming out and guaranteeing a win? No, he's too smart for that and has too much respect for the Celtics. Bynum needs to grow up.