Odom or Jamison

Check my Stats

Not sure, both have their flaws. Odom is inconsistent but when he's on he's very good. All-around game from passing to scoring inside. Jamison can stretch the floor just like Odom with better range. Slight edge to Jamison but not by much.

Odom cause hes tougher, better in the paint, better rebounder, and can facilitate.

I mean do you really think KG would go OFF on Odom like he did on Jamison?

You think Odom is a better rebounder than Jamison? Lol...

I give it to Jamison Odom can at least play defense at times, but Jamison's is just non existent. Still, if I had to have one of them be the primary scoring option, I'd pick Jamison. Much better in the paint, better 3 point shooter, and great to have on a competing team because he shows leadership.

You think Odom is a better rebounder than Jamison? Lol...

He is. Jamison's two best seasons rebounding the ball were 10.2RPG in 39MPG, and 9.3RPG in 40MPG. The 2nd leading rebounder each of those two seasons on the Wizards was Brendan Haywood with 7.2RPG and 5.9RPG, respectively. Odom's two best seasons rebounding the ball were 10.6RPG in 38MPG, and 10.2RPG in 36MPG. Next leading rebounder on those teams was Chris Mihm with 6.7RPG one season, and Bynum/Gasol with 10.2/7.8RPG, respectively.

Not to mention last season Odom averaged 9.8RPG in 31MPG, starting less than half the games and playing next to Gasol, who averaged 11.6RPG and Bynum who was at 8.2RPG. Jamison was at 8.2RPG while playing 37MPG.

• Owner

Odom is actually one of the better rebounders in the league. He does an amazing job boxing out guys, for the most part...but it's hard to pull boards down when you have so many other solid rebounders in there as well. Lamar defers to Gasol and Bynum, especially when they spend the most time in the post.