After tonight's game...

Real Deal

• Owner

I don't want any baiting. If the Lakers win, the fans need to celebrate without attacking anyone else on the site, and non-fans are welcome to join in. Anyone opposing the Lakers should stay out of the game topic if you know you won't maintain your composure. Lakers fans don't need to say, "Suck it, haters," or anything along those lines.

If the Celtics win, flip it and follow the same guidelines.

I will hand out suspensions and permanent bans for anyone who gets out of control, no matter who it is...and that's not a wise decision on your part, because the draft is a week away, and this offseason may be the biggest yet.

Enjoy the game and the environment it brings. Change your rep for one night, state who you're pulling for, all of that good stuff...but keep it under control, for the sake of the site and all other posters you've become familiar with over the years. Otherwise, there will be problems that I will deal with accordingly, and in the heat of the moment, especially after typing this announcement, it may not be a good thing for those starting the trouble.