Slovenia vs USA

Cobb

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://a1.espncdn.com/prod/assets/worldcup2010/teamheaders/flags/flag-472-108.jpg vs. http://a1.espncdn.com/prod/assets/worldcup2010/teamheaders/flags/flag-660-108.jpg

Time: 10:00 AM ET

TV: ESPN

SNAKE IF YOU EVER BET ON THE USA AGAIN ILL RIP YOUR BALLS OFF AND SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT!!!!!!!

j/k <3 Celts pal

This sucks though, we really need a tie here at least a loss would put us pretty much out. We really need to start attacking, it's disappointing our normally strong defense has been absolute [expletive] today. Those goals we gave up were super soft, infact all 3 goals we gave up took just 1 easy pass.

Findley needs to come out, Donovan needs to step his [expletive] up

BTW -- the yellow card on Findley was TERRIBLE considering he will miss the Algeria game now

It's not looking good America :(

Well the good thing is that we can't get eliminated is we no matter the outcome of this game. Bad thing is England will probably win out.

I'd rather be eliminated then left with empty false hope. If we lose this game by 2 goals just pick a new a team to root for.

Name me a fictional character with the worst luck... I'll have its pic and throw darts on it :(

I also got $50 on England 3-0 (scoring prediction) X(

That Torres guy can play though... he's fast and can definitely kick/ shoot/ pass... unlike that midget Germany "captain"

Cobb, you think I can bet on Netherlands win (vs Japan) tomorrow?

Name me a fictional character with the worst luck... I'll have its pic and throw darts on it :(

I also got $50 on England 3-0 (scoring prediction) X(

That Torres guy can play though... he's fast and can definitely kick/ shoot/ pass... unlike that midget Germany "captain"

Cobb, you think I can bet on Netherlands win (vs Japan) tomorrow?

Yeah, you should be fine going with Netherlands unless of course your luck continues.

I love it how much the momentum has changed. We just need to score! :glasses:

Really, we've played a much better game than Slovenia, our defense just took 2 plays off at the wrong time, but we've had a lot more chances at the goal and better quality chances, just haven't finished so far