I'm tired of Kobe copying EVERYTHING Jordan does.

Seriously...What hasn't Kobe copied from him?

Kobe has copied his voice, his height, his game, EVEN HIS CELEBRATIONS AFTER WINNING THE FINALS. Seriously, that was pathetic. He counted 5 rings to the crowd just like Jordan did when he won his 6th ring and then he jumped up in the air last season when he won against the Magic like Jordan did when he won his 6th. Pathetic.

Edited by ExplosiveScoring

They have the same jumper? Hardly. Tough to have the same voice too and Kobe's fadeaway his like his own brand of fadeaway. Its epic every time he shoots it.

And finally, who cares? Dude is the best player since MJ and if anyone can seriously say otherwise they're on crack.

kobe copied jordans voice? LOL

but can u blame him? he has been most successful in comin the closest thing to jordan as a copy..and has managed to win 5 rings

maybe everyone else should start copying jordan as well

kobe copied jordans voice? LOL

but can u blame him? he has been most successful in comin the closest thing to jordan as a copy..and has managed to win 5 rings

maybe everyone else should start copying jordan as well

Kobe sounded nothing like the way he sounds like today when he was young. Now he sounds exactly like Jordan, he clearly worked on his voice to sound like Jordan.

Guest STL10

Kobe worked on his voice to sound like Jordan, what else? He was originally listed as 6'7 and now he's listed as 6'6, probably just to copy Jordan again.

He jumped up on the table like MJ too. Sticks his tongue out every chance he gets. He is KOBE BRYANT not MICHAEL JORDAN, and he needs to realize this...

He jumped up on the table like MJ too. Sticks his tongue out every chance he gets. He is KOBE BRYANT not MICHAEL JORDAN, and he needs to realize this...

What's the big deal about that? ALOT of players stick there tounge out while playing.. Kobe celebrated the exact same way when he won his first title.

What's the big deal about that? ALOT of players stick there tounge out while playing.. Kobe celebrated the exact same way when he won his first title.

http://bionicbrian.com/word/stuff/haters_gonna_hate.gif

• Like 1

i repeat...if copyin jordan (who to most was "perfection") can get u 5 rings...i hope he continues to copy him till he retires

"I LITERALLY STOLE EVERYTHING FROM THESE GREAT PLAYERS"- KOBE BRYANT

the rest of the superstars need to do what kobe is doin...like workin out at age 31 after 14 years in the NBA, with hakeem on hakeems signature post moves in the off-season

Edited by Clutch

• Owner

LOL...stole his voice, huh? I'm guessing Kobe added an hour to his training regime, every day, using the voice analysis system that he purchased on eBay.

Jumpers aren't alike.

Didn't Joakim Noah jump on the table when he won his Florida championships? Didn't Pierce do the same thing in 2008?

Pretty funny, though.

http://nbabuzz.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/nba_g_wade3_5761.jpg

What the HELL is this guy DOING? Wow. Playing the crowd, standing tall among everyone else?

I have a picture of Duncan doing the same thing.

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/81415618.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA54882324BA0ADBD07183EC1C39B7BD3051F1EAF3D41294963D3

What's the obsession here? Why does everyone have to stand above the rest?

Anyone have a picture of players standing on scorer's tables BEFORE Jordan? ;)

Kobe sounded nothing like the way he sounds like today when he was young. Now he sounds exactly like Jordan, he clearly worked on his voice to sound like Jordan.

Well, I think they call that puberty. When you're young, you sound different. When you get older and mature, your voice changes.

• Like 1

I personally don't like Kobe, but why wouldn't he copy some of MJs stuff. Everyone wants to be the best, right. You gotta act and play like the best to be the best.

It's ok to copy some of his game, but it starts being creepy when you start copying the way someone walks, talks, eats, celebrates, etc.

You've seen Kobe eat before? :o I bet that was amazing.

I've seen him chew gum and it was another carbon copy of Jordan just like everything else....Kobe needs to invent something on his own. Hopefully Kobe doesn't copy Jordan's gambling habits, otherwise his dad should watch out.