I'm tired of Kobe copying EVERYTHING Jordan does.

• Owner

I've seen him chew gum and it was another carbon copy of Jordan just like everything else....Kobe needs to invent something on his own. Hopefully Kobe doesn't copy Jordan's gambling habits, otherwise his dad should watch out.

What a classy comment. Definitely not surprised. Don't be so pissed off that he won another ring. I know the [expletive] hurts, but you just gotta swallow it and move on, real talk.

• Owner

Ha, I'm glad for Kobe, but I would be more glad if he didn't copy another thing Jordan did.

I've only seen one person agree with everything you said, and he was an avid Jordan fan, and a Chicago Bulls fan...and it looks like everyone else thinks the idea/topic is ridiculous. That includes non-Kobe fans. Make your own conclusions from that.

Just a ridiculous discussion to begin with. If he copied Mike as much as you say (including his voice, lol), Bryant would've went to Chicago...or he would've went elsewhere and wore #23. He jumped in the air in the 2009 Finals? LOL, he jumped multiple times. Jordan jumped once, then pumped his fist multiple times.

I don't see Kobe retiring early to go play another sport (he can play soccer). I don't see him retiring, then returning for another run at a ring. I don't see Bryant duplicating Jordan's free throw routine, or shooting a free throw with his eyes closed. I've never seen him try and replicate a Michael Jordan dunk, in-game or in the dunk contest (he could always position his body to resemble the Jordan logo). Kobe hasn't hit under 200 pounds since he was 18 or 19 years old, while Jordan was 200 or less for quite some time (198 to be exact).

Funniest part about all of this, though, is that if Kobe REALLY WAS replicating Michael Jordan, to the best of his abilities, he's doing a damn good job of it by getting you to notice...

How the [expletive] can you copy someone's voice and height? LOL.... get the [expletive] outta here kid, go back to complaining about two-faced [expletive]es in the off topic forum where you belong.

• Like 1

OMG KOBE IS LIKE JORDAN HE CHANGED HIS NUMBER TO 24 from 8

24 - 8 = 16

1+6 = 7 + 8 = 15

15 + 8 = 23

OMG HES JORDAN OMG!!!!

Sorry I couldnt resist lol :(

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :lol: :lol:

guys, I just saw a video of Kobe drinking some Gatorade on the sideline during the game. GET THIS! HE DRINKS OUT OF A CUP THE SAME WAY AS MICHAEL DID! HOLY CRAP, what is this guy's problem, he should come up with his own way to drink out of a cup!