76ers Draft Discussion

Guest STL10

More like Garnett, but either way.

Garnett was a great defender (Still is). Favors from what I've read and seen is a good offensive player much like Amar'e(Little Defense). I want Favors to prove me wrong though. The dude has Antonio McDyess like hops (In his prime).

Garnett was a great defender (Still is). Favors from what I've read and seen is a good offensive player much like Amar'e(Little Defense). I want Favors to prove me wrong though. The dude has Antonio McDyess like hops (In his prime).

He's a better defensive and rebounding player than offensive, and his offensive game is very similar to Garnetts.

Guest STL10

He's a better defensive and rebounding player than offensive, and his offensive game is very similar to Garnetts.

I hope it is for Favor's sake.

• Owner

Turner is the one you take. A lot of people are high on Favors, but I don't know if you take that risk if you're Philly. This could be one of the Sixers' best chances at getting a superstar out of a draft, and I just think you go with Wall or Turner (and we know where Wall is going).

Guest STL10

iv read that if 6ers take turner they are trading of iggy. idk how much they like iggy they have been trying to shop him for awhile i think?

iggy to jazz for their 8th or 9th pick?

I say...Andrei Kirilenko and #9 for Andre Iguodala. This would provide cap room and a short term solution at SF.

I say...Andrei Kirilenko and #9 for Andre Iguodala. This would provide cap room and a short term solution at SF.

yea but doesnt AK have a horrid contract? or is he a soon-to-be valuable expiring?

i think it does wonders for the jazz if they can keep boozer also and they finally get a good wing player defiantly a top 3 team in the east imo

Guest STL10

yea but doesnt AK have a horrid contract? or is he a soon-to-be valuable expiring?

i think it does wonders for the jazz if they can keep boozer also and they finally get a good wing player defiantly a top 3 team in the east imo

1 Year 15.75 Million for AK47 this upcoming season. This is the same value as Iggy's contract, and 3 years shorter. If I'm the 76ers I do AK47+ #10 Overall for Iggy in a heartbeat.

After further research, I feel like a douche.

He had asthma, pneumonia, got his tonsils removed, and had an overbite, as well as being hit by a car when he was 3. Didn't talk until shortly after the accident, as a 3 year old...

Okay, props to him for overcoming that then.