Vince Carter looks headed out the door...

Guest STL10

Guest STL10

I feel bad for the people who rushed out to buy his stuff. I was under the impression he was only going to be with us a year anyway.

I wonder if he(Carter) will be traded to Houston with Gortat for Yao. That would give Orlando the best big men in the league. Yao at C and Howard at PF would be amazing.

I wonder if he(Carter) will be traded to Houston with Gortat for Yao. That would give Orlando the best big men in the league. Yao at C and Howard at PF would be amazing.

That would be pretty crazy, but I can't see Houston agreeing to something like that. Despite Gortat being an excellent backup, and probably a very solid starter. Vince was just broke this season, it showed that he just can't play at the level he once did.

Guest STL10

That would be pretty crazy, but I can't see Houston agreeing to something like that. Despite Gortat being an excellent backup, and probably a very solid starter. Vince was just broke this season, it showed that he just can't play at the level he once did.

I can see them doing that. They wanted to trade for Gortat(He would be a cheap solid starter 5.8Mill per year) all season, but got shot down. Vince Carter would do well at SF in their system. Anything is possible.

Edited by STL10