STL10 Mock Draft v2.0

Guest STL10

I agree. Except, Cole Aldrich should be a number higher and same with Cousins.

Why would the Clippers draft Aldrich? He makes absolutely no sense for them considering they already have Chris Kaman, Blake Griffin, DeAndre Jordan and Craig Smith (is he a free agent), while having absolutely no small forward?

The Clippers are going to draft one of Babbitt, Hayward, George or Henry at 8, unless Aminu drops. I would be pretty shocked if they drafted anybody other than a 2/3.

As far as Cousins goes, it isn't inconceivable that he falls to Detroit at 7. It sounds like the Wolves are set on Johnson and that the top three picks are going to be Wall, Turner and Favors. So that leaves Sacramento, Golden State and Detroit. Sacramento sounds like they are going to pick him, but they are also really high on Greg Monroe and it wouldn't be a surprise at all if they went with him instead. Golden State may not want a center like him as they continue to play Nellie-ball, and Aminu is an ideal fit in that kind of offense. That leaves him falling to Detroit.

I don't think that Cousins will fall past Sacramento, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he did.

Guest STL10

Why would the Clippers draft Aldrich? He makes absolutely no sense for them considering they already have Chris Kaman, Blake Griffin, DeAndre Jordan and Craig Smith (is he a free agent), while having absolutely no small forward?

The Clippers are going to draft one of Babbitt, Hayward, George or Henry at 8, unless Aminu drops. I would be pretty shocked if they drafted anybody other than a 2/3.

As far as Cousins goes, it isn't inconceivable that he falls to Detroit at 7. It sounds like the Wolves are set on Johnson and that the top three picks are going to be Wall, Turner and Favors. So that leaves Sacramento, Golden State and Detroit. Sacramento sounds like they are going to pick him, but they are also really high on Greg Monroe and it wouldn't be a surprise at all if they went with him instead. Golden State may not want a center like him as they continue to play Nellie-ball, and Aminu is an ideal fit in that kind of offense. That leaves him falling to Detroit.

I don't think that Cousins will fall past Sacramento, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he did.

Teams are concerned about Cousins turning into Derrick Coleman. I also had the Clippers taking Babbitt. Don't be shocked if Don Nelson takes Babbitt at #6. He would thrive in that offense.

Edited by STL10