Grizzlies and T'Wolves close to swapping picks...

Guest STL10

Guest STL10

Full Story

The Grizzlies and Timberwolves are close to swapping first-round picks, a source has told ESPN.com's Andy Katz.

Memphis would send their 25th and 28th picks to Minnesota for the 16th selection.--ESPN

Edited by STL10

Stocking up on picks isn't a bad thing but I think they should have hanged onto the 16th pick and hoped that Paul George or Xavier Henry were available.

Guest STL10

Stocking up on picks isn't a bad thing but I think they should have hanged onto the 16th pick and hoped that Paul George or Xavier Henry were available.

I wonder if the T'Wolves will trade #4 for a SG or SF plus a 1st round pick...

Nice, I hope this goes down and we get Bledsoe.

Either Bledsoe or George if he's somehow available would be nice. George could fill the Gay spot if he leaves, or if Mayo goes to PG they could have a really nice 3 guard rotation.

No way the Bucks take a pass on Henry. We loved his workout and he loved Milwaukee and Jennings. He'd be a great player to try and replicate what Salmons did for us.

No way the Bucks take a pass on Henry. We loved his workout and he loved Milwaukee and Jennings. He'd be a great player to try and replicate what Salmons did for us.

With the CDR deal, do they still take him and are they satisfied with Mbah a Moute/Ilyasova at the 4?

I absolutly love Paul George. If the Mayo moving to PG thing is true than I wouldn't mind drafting Patterson at 12 and George at 14.

I'd personally love to see this... I'm not super high on Patterson, and IMO George would need to be taken at 12 more-so than Patterson, but if those were the picks it would add to the young excitement this team can create.

Don't like this for either team. The Wolves could have gotten another talented player to their team. And the Grizzlies gave up twopick for one pick tha wasn't much higher than their own.

16 vs. late 20s is huge.

16 is gong to have someone that slips from the lottery, a guy like Paul George or Ekpe Udoh (not saying Udoh is a good fit here, just a guy that is lottery to most and might fall), where a later pick is also going to have guys that fall, but more along the lines of possibly a Damion James or at best maybe a guy like Eric Bledsoe. Maybe.