Pick 2 sleeper teams and 2 bad surprise teams

Warren2ThaG

Two sleepers I have are San Francisco and New Orleans.

With the 49rs, they finally have a stop-gap solution at Quarterback that will actually work. Shaun Hill over the final course of the season was very accountable and made some decent plays. The other thing he did was stay away from turnovers, which is key for any Quarterback to succeed in the NFL. Not to mention the 49ers are going to relentlessly pound the football week in and week out. Look at some of the defensive lines in the NFC, Frank Gore is going to [expletive] on most of them, he's very underrated. Plus they now have security on the outside with Crabtree, Josh Morgan, Jason Hill, etc. I don't want to face the 49ers much in the upcoming years, because they are going to have a damn good football team.

Mike Singletary is continuing to instill his hard-working, "physical with a capital F" defense, and he is going to make Patrick Willis into a top three linebacker by the end of this season, in my opinion. Singletary is going to have to do it without a lot of great weapons on defense, though. The defensive line is going to continue to be abused, and the secondary is nothing to be afraid of really. I still find Nate Clements to be incredibly overrated, but we'll see what the secondary can do.

In New Orleans, you know what your going to get on offense. I finally feel as if Reggie Bush is going to amount to something this season, and with Pierre Thomas as an underrated back also running the football, the Saints should have no problem. What they do have a problem with, is the Madden 09-like playcalling from Sean Peyton. It's almost comical, much like New Orleans' defense. It's going to get abused to. Vilma and Tracy Porter are really the only very good players I can find on that defense, possibly Sedrick Ellis, but he needs to pick it up.

The Saints are going as far as Brees is going to take them though, I'm afraid.

Houston and Seattle as sleepers. Both teams with plenty of firepower, but were confined by injuries last season.

I say this about Houston every year, but I really think they've got a chance to make some noise now.

Houston has the offensive firepower but I'm still not convinced that their defense can get them over the Colts and Titans.

Saying that the Colts are going to be a "Bad Surprise" is absolutely ridiculous.

Anyways, I think that two teams that may surprise people are the 49er's and Seahawks.

I would jump on the Texans bandwagon, but that division is a [expletive].

The Colts' time is up, the rest of the division has caught up to them. They are even having trouble beating up on the Texans.

• 4 months later...