The YoungGunz Dunkoff Challenge

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEIL9-T4KrU&feature=player_embedded

:lol:

Sonny Weems was talking a lot of trash in that video. The best was when he started to trash talk DeRozan for losing to "a 5 foot 10 dude" in the Dunk Contest.

I really hope that the Raptors are able to bring back Amir Johnson though. I love watching these three play and it just wouldn't be the same without Johnson.

On a different note, what exactly is DeRozan's nickname? Has anything stuck yet? I've heard Heir Canada (my personal favourite), DDR, D-Ro, Double D and, of course, Matt Devlin's notorious Kid Dynamite ( :lol: )

Amir does a ton actually. His energy off the bench is a great spark, he is one of the few players that puts in 100% no matter what situation it is. He gets all the garbage points and doesn't complain. He understand his role and really doesn't step out of it. He is a fan fav and seems to have a great work ethic. I'm pretty sure there isn't one raptor fan that is not happy with him.

Guest STL10

Amir does a ton actually. His energy off the bench is a great spark, he is one of the few players that puts in 100% no matter what situation it is. He gets all the garbage points and doesn't complain. He understand his role and really doesn't step out of it. He is a fan fav and seems to have a great work ethic. I'm pretty sure there isn't one raptor fan that is not happy with him.

I love guys like Amir.

• 4 weeks later...