Draft Contest

Flight

I organized something similar to this last year on NBAD. Here is how I ran that one.

Rules:

1. Each poster will create a mock draft of the first round only which they will private message to me. Each poster will have until 6pm ET on draft day to submit their mock.

2. Point system: For every correct pick you receive 3 points. For every player 1 pick off you receive 2 points. For every player 2 picks off you receive 1 point. If your mock has a player more than 2 slots away from his draft position you get 0 points for that player. (example below)

3. Each poster will need to private message me their mock instead of posting it in the thread to keep from others looking at your picks.

Example of scoring system:

Real draft

1. Blake Griffin

2. Ricky Rubio

3. Hasheem Thabeet

4. James Harden

5. Brandon Jennings

6. Tyreke Evans

7. Demar Derozan

8. Stephen Curry

9. Earl Clark

10. Jordan Hill

Your mock draft

1. Blake Griffin (3 points)

2. Hasheem Thabeet (2 points)

3. Ricky Rubio (2 points)

4. Tyreke Evans (1 point)

5. Stephen Curry (0 points)

6. James Harden (1 point)

7.Demar Derozan (3 points)

8. Stephen Curry (3 points)

9. Jordan Hill (2 points)

10. Earl Clark (2 points)

19 total points

If people like this idea, I'd do one here on OTR. It is basically the exact same thing as FreeAgent (how many times have you changed your name now? haha) is suggesting with just a few modifications.

• Owner

You really did tape up your finger, didn't you? Haha sounds good B.

LOL, yes.

Sean, do you want to run that one? I can offer some sort of a prize, maybe. Won't be much at all, but still...

If people want to participate, I have no problems of running one.

I'd definitely love to. I can help out if you need any, although idk what that would be haha.

I guess just go by numbers, not teams right?

Alright, I'll make up a more detailed thread later on where people can sign up and all of that.

And yeah, FreeAgent, I don't really think there is much to do as it isn't a very complicated thing to run, haha. If I need any help with anything, I'll definitely let you know though.